• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Your NMD Meeting Live Up to the Hype?

other perks ;) So, in summary, the conversation was about a meeting that had been held with a director, during which they discussed booking for the Holiday Season and January & February Specials, which included an incentive trip. There was a door prize drawing and one person won a Trifle Bowl. There were different incentives for different levels of sales and recruitment for the trip, and some people were disappointed that they were unable to attend the meeting or join a hospitality cluster. People also discussed the details of the specials as well as the destinations for the incentive trip.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I had mine here with my team. My director actually did hers yesterday afternoon, because she couldn't do it today - and then I picked up the info from her this morning to do another one here tonight.

It was fun! It was really low key, we didn't dress up, or anything like that. I did have a gift (Dots Wine Glass filled with chocolates) for everyone who came - I had 4 here. We had a great time talking about booking for the Holiday Season, and then the Jan & Feb Specials....and everyone was really excited about the trip reveal. (not mentioning, because people on the West Coast may not have been to their meeting yet!) 2 of the 4 have been to the location for Level 2, and both gave it 2 thumbs up!:thumbup::thumbup: They were both excited about the prospect of going again courtesy of PC.

Our meeting is currently going right now. I am bummed cause I cant go. I actually only make it to 1 maybe 2 meetings a year. Which is a bummer cause I am usually the top seller. My director lives 3+ hrs away and the closest director is 2+ hrs away.

I had the flu and couldn't attend. I'm new and was so bummed out.

I never heard from my out of town director about joining a hospitality cluster, so no meeting for me. :( Maybe next time.

I am looking forward to finding out the specials for January and February, and the trip!

Sadly I had to fill in at work for a girl that sprained her ankle a few weeks ago. So, I'm interested in what happen!

We had a door prize drawing and I won! I won a Trifle Bowl! Whoopi! I can't wait to offer it to someone as an incentive to book a show in January or something.

Me Too
Me Too

:chef:

Well, our DVD player with the big screen T.V. that we use at our meeting place wasn't working. Fortunately, one of the other consultants had a 7" protable DVD in her truck that we all huddled around and watched. We went to level 2 in 2005, but I'm excited to earn this trip... again!!! :O

koima said:
I never heard from my out of town director about joining a hospitality cluster, so no meeting for me. :( Maybe next time.

I am looking forward to finding out the specials for January and February, and the trip!

Koima,
PM me or email me at [email protected]. I don't have hospitality for you, unfortunately, but I'd be happy to fill you in!

I was so excited about the trip I actually cried. Then I came home and emailed everyone who might be getting me a Christmas present and asked them to give me money instead of gifts so I can go to Leadership. I had completely written off going since flights to Denver from Cleveland aren't really affordable yet. I am more excited about Level 2 than Level 3 for once, except the first timers thing. I am VERY, VERY excited!

Can anyone PM me the trip and specials please.

Our meeting was alot of fun and I am super excited about what is coming!!

Can someone PM me about the trips and specials also, please. I'm so sad I couldnt go!!

Is there a law against posting the details now? Surely everybody is either at their meeting or on their way home by now ...

Can someone PM me specials?

I'm super excited! I am GOING to earn a trip!

If anyone would be willing to PM me details? I asked my director about NMD but never heard from her (she was quite busy this last weekend)and she lives 2 hours away. I didn't hear anything about my hospitality director doing anything either. I really wanted to go! I was even willing to give up Girls Night Out with my girlfriends! *sigh* PLEASE?

Warning - downer post!!!

The meeting was GREAT -it was my first with a hospitality director and she did a super job of keeping things on track and acknowledging everyone's efforts. I have to say that the incentive trip does nothing for me, and the requirements shut out a lot of people. I am disappointed - my only motivation to earn the trip is to give DS a nice vacation for a very low cost, as his Bar Mitzvah is that year (and therefore no $$ for trips). I had hoped that the trip would help motivate me to double my sales next year and really get on the ball with recruiting. Now I will have to come up with some other motivational factors.

To everyone who is excited, I am glad you are and wish you much success :)

I am very excited because I want to be able to take my Grandkids. We've only seen them once since they were born and they live in FL so this will definitely get me more motivated to kick butt. I can't wait to tell DH, he's sleeping but when I tell him I know he will want to get more motivated in helping me :) So now maybe I will tell everyone they need to send me to FL to see my grandchildren before they are to old to do anything with their grandparents LOL Last time we saw them we took them to Universal so this will be awesome :)

The incentive trip location will be great even if you aren't excited about it at first. It's beautiful and you know PC will do everything up great. From what I've heard, they alwasy do. The recruiting requirement may make it very difficult for me. I haven't even reached level one this year. It may be a bit tough to reach level two next year. Right now, I just want to earn free spring product! I am already thinking about how to get some shows for January, though. I want to have a good start for the new year.

Wasn't able to make our meeting either. My Director is 5 hours away and is not answering her phone! uggggh!!! When will we get to see postings about the trip? I'm dying to know!

You don't need to recruit if you can make it in sales. To get to level four you only need $115K in sales. You can do that right? LOL

can someone pm me please? i have an outta town director (North Carolina) who is awesome and I will get an email this week (I don't want to wait). Both her director (my upline) and a hospitality in my area (who my director met at leadership last year) all had meetings and I had to work (haven't been at my job in 2 weeks and I get to quit at the end of the month!) So as for the late night rambling if you are still reading either pm or email me all the cool info please :)

Thanks for the clues on one of the trips at least! :)

How about the Jan & Feb Host Specials? Guest too?

It is only one trip just different levels ;) You know my director barely touched the specials so I would love to know more also.

All I was told was January is the host gets more spending money again. Didn't say how much and what level they would earn it. Last couple times I think it was only if you had $500 in sales or more. But no clue about guest specials or Feb host special :(

One Trip, different levels? That's different. Thanks for the clues! :)

I think I'm getting this. If it's what I think it is, downer for me cause we go there twice a year anyway for cheer competitions.

For Jan. if guest sales are at 500.00 then host starts earning more free product...ie $500 show..instead of $90 free they earn another $50.00. and it goes up from there, like they did one other month like this.
Oh, even if they have a qualified show of $150 they can purchase either the white scraper collection or the cranberry collection at 60% off
February is host can choose any one product in catalog at 60% with a 150.00 qualified show...and if show reaches 550.00 they get a cookbook of their choice for free. Guest special is one of the sprinkles with $60 order.
Hope this helps!
karlene

Canadian Consultants only have 1 trip destination and have to earn a certain level to earn TF1 or TF2 (based on Consultant, FD, plus recruits, etc.)

The US Consultants usually have a choice of a few - is that right???

That's correct. Usually there are more than one choices at different levels. However, if it's one particular trip (Fluffy215 mentioned Florida....) then they could have different levels that would include several destinations within that trip.

nope it's different levels have different hotels and different lengths of time and some extras but it's all the same destination.

To me I kind of like February Host Special more than January. Maybe it's just me but I find my hosts are turned off by not getting the extra at lower levels. Not all parties can make $500 and especially in January right after Christmas. People are just getting over holiday shock when they open them credit cards so it's a good time for recruiting but hosting is going to be hard I think. I do have one on the books already for late January though LOL She wants a Game Day party for a warm up to the SuperBowl LOL

It's after midnight....where are the trips?

Ahhh, I see. Thanks for the clarification fluffy215. Still a bummer for me, but I am excited for those who have never been there! Good luck to all and thanks again for the clues! :)

DisneyWorld? If I'm following the hints.

It's only 9:00ish on the west coast. Read some of the posts and you'll get a real good idea of the trip.

I'm thinking Disney World also!

I think you might be right :)

And remember this will be the 30th birthday of the Pampered Chef so you know they are going to do it big :)

My director just confirmed Disneyworld w/ multi-levels

I am so so so so so so excited!!!!!!!

Me too :) I was not thrilled with this years only because I am not really wanting to go overseas (unless it was Germany that is the one place I would love to go to) so I really didn't care if I made it or not, but now I am sooooooooooo wanting this one. I am going to push so hard to at least get level two. Would love more but my first year and a half haven't been half way to level two so if I can make it to two I will be in heaven :) Just to see the grandkids again :) OMG!!!!

I went to our Local national meeting night, and unless you are into recruiting, forget it. You won't earn anything!!! So if you are a hobbyist, or like me, someone who recruits kit nappers, you're OUT, you get nadda rewards........unless you sell $115,000.00 in sales, which how many of us do that?? In the 3 1/2 yrs. since I've been selling, I just made that in total sales.

I love the thought of taking my family to Disney, but level 2 is 52000 pts with 4 QUALIFIED recruits. Depending on what level you achieve, depends on what ammenities and extra Disney Cash you get.

Level one is 23000 pts and 1 recruit, and you get National Conference Registration paid for.

January is double points.

Lots were excited about hostess special, and I think it's not fair to lower selling hostesses. Basically if your show is not 500.00 or MORE you get nothing, which I know, I know...just get hostesses motiviated and get the sales up there. But what about those hostesses who work their butts off and people just don't have the $?? They get nothing at 60% off, I had shows like that last year and I don't have the $ to pay for something like that on my own.

Sorry to be a downer, just not feeling really great still. I've got bronchitis, and I went to meeting hoping for an exciting meeting and to get/keep my motivated into next year, and just don't seem to be there.

Our directors didn't tell us about February either, so I'm waiting to hear about that.

My director did say, there's more, something about shows being held between 11-5-08 and 11-30-08 being entered into drawing for awesome prizes, but didn't elaborate, so I'm hoping in the morning she sends us an email and gives more info. on that.

Lisa

It is the pampered chef's 30th birthday as well as Doris's birthday. I really want to go, but that' really a lot to sell to get there. I never have that much luck here in Alabama. Wish I did. It just doesn't seem do-able to me. Kudos to those of you who are able to get it.

I was on the phone with my director so I could only type with one hand. It's multi-leveled 52,000 points level 2 w/ $600 air allowance 74,000 points level 3 includes airfare. Both trips are for a family of 4. I'm going to do it!! WHo's with me? My family is so excited. I was there 16 years ago for my honeymoon. We're going back in 2009!!!! With 3 kids. (buy in 1- or minus one of my daughter's my son said. Ha Ha)

I so want to go! I aim for level 4...you know, when you're hunting for Moby Dick, bring along the tarter sauce. ;)

I need to hear some ways of recruiting, because apparently, I suck at it. And level 4 you need 7 recruits. Does anyone buy leads? My problem is I'm in a small town and no one wants to be recruited because I'm there. KWIM?

Focus on the positive...focus on the positive....

So, I figure 10 recruits...again, tarter sauce. With my average and leadership points (I hope!), I need 10.9 shows a month.

Hey, I heard that they have to option to purchase one of the scraper sets at 60% off in addition to getting the extra free products. The scrapers are there at the 150 dollar level shows. Just thought I would pass this along.

Feb is pick any item in the catty at 60% off. HTH

Sorry to be a downer, just not feeling really great still. I've got bronchitis, and I went to meeting hoping for an exciting meeting and to get/keep my motivated into next year, and just don't seem to be there.

Our directors didn't tell us about February either, so I'm waiting to hear about that.

My director did say, there's more, something about shows being held between 11-5-08 and 11-30-08 being entered into drawing for awesome prizes, but didn't elaborate, so I'm hoping in the morning she sends us an email and gives more info. on that.

Lisa[/QUOTE]

<h2>1. What is the typical format for a NMD meeting?</h2><p>The NMD meeting is typically a fun and low-key event where consultants and their teams gather to discuss upcoming promotions, share tips and strategies, and celebrate achievements. Some directors may also include team building activities or games to make the meeting more engaging.</p><h2>2. Do I need to dress up for the NMD meeting?</h2><p>No, dressing up is not necessary for the NMD meeting. It is meant to be a casual and relaxed event where consultants can feel comfortable and have fun.</p><h2>3. Is there a gift or reward for attending the NMD meeting?</h2><p>It is not mandatory for directors to provide a gift or reward for attending the NMD meeting, but some may choose to do so as a gesture of appreciation for their team's hard work and dedication. This gift can vary from meeting to meeting.</p><h2>4. What topics are typically discussed during the NMD meeting?</h2><p>The NMD meeting usually covers upcoming promotions and specials, as well as strategies for booking and growing business. Directors may also use this time to recognize team members' achievements and share success stories.</p><h2>5. Can you reveal any information about the upcoming trip for NMDs?</h2><p>The details of the upcoming trip for NMDs may vary depending on location and timing, so it is best to wait until all consultants have had their meetings before discussing it. However, based on feedback from consultants who have been to previous trips, it is safe to say that the trip will be an exciting and rewarding experience for those who qualify.</p>

1. What is the typical format for a NMD meeting?

The NMD meeting is typically a fun and low-key event where consultants and their teams gather to discuss upcoming promotions, share tips and strategies, and celebrate achievements. Some directors may also include team building activities or games to make the meeting more engaging.

2. Do I need to dress up for the NMD meeting?

No, dressing up is not necessary for the NMD meeting. It is meant to be a casual and relaxed event where consultants can feel comfortable and have fun.

3. Is there a gift or reward for attending the NMD meeting?

It is not mandatory for directors to provide a gift or reward for attending the NMD meeting, but some may choose to do so as a gesture of appreciation for their team's hard work and dedication. This gift can vary from meeting to meeting.

4. What topics are typically discussed during the NMD meeting?

The NMD meeting usually covers upcoming promotions and specials, as well as strategies for booking and growing business. Directors may also use this time to recognize team members' achievements and share success stories.

5. Can you reveal any information about the upcoming trip for NMDs?

The details of the upcoming trip for NMDs may vary depending on location and timing, so it is best to wait until all consultants have had their meetings before discussing it. However, based on feedback from consultants who have been to previous trips, it is safe to say that the trip will be an exciting and rewarding experience for those who qualify.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila