• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Bookings with a Bookings Bootcamp Meeting!

In summary, our team meeting on Monday evening went well and some team members were able to get bookings as a result. I focused on the three ways to generate bookings: 1) Out and About Contacts, 2) Bookings by making calls, and 3) Bookings at your shows. The Dice Game and the Ticket Game were demonstrated and a handout was given on how to generate bookings from shows.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I wanted to share with you how we did our team meeting on Monday evening, because I was THRILLED with how well it went!

We decided to do a bookings bootcamp meeting, and I focused on the three ways to generate bookings.
1. Out and About Contacts
For this portion we talked about the catalog tote, and mainly focued on using the new post it notes with mini catalogs when out and about. The challenge for everyone was to take three minis out between then and Friday and get contact information back when giving them out. We also talked about practicing to get comfortable starting conversations, by just giving out recipes with our contact information to people.

2. Bookings by making calls
For this portion we went over the Prospecting word choices handout that is downloadable from consultants corner. Then I gave them 14 miutes to make phone calls (told them to bring contacts/calendar/cell phone ahead of time)! It was AMAZING what 14 minutes did for them, some people who tell me they can't get bookings managed to get 2 of them during this time! It was a GREAT illustration of what can happen if you actually just put the effort and commitment into the 3 Contacts a Day.

3. Bookings at your shows
For this portion we demonstrated Shari Hudspeth's Dice Game (www.averagetoexcellence.com) and also the version of the Ticket Game that is similar to how Jenni is doing it and also gave a handout from our Sr. Exec on Booking game ideas for at shows.

Since the meeting I have been hearing from so many of our team saying, hey - I got one more booking! I am so excited how just being intentional about bookings for one evening has really lit their fires!

I would love to hear some of your fun meeting ideas that are working for you this fall!

Thanks for posting this! It sounds like it was a great meeting! Congratulations on getting your team moving.

Great ideas and thanks for sharing. Can you explain the dice game? I am always looking for more ideas to share with my team.

I am trying to attach the audio that explains it best here, but can't tell if it attached, if it didn't, email me [email protected] and I can email it to you.

Hi there! I am so glad to hear that your bookings bootcamp meeting was a success! It sounds like you covered some great strategies for generating bookings and it's amazing that your team members were able to see immediate results. I love the idea of using mini catalogs and post-it notes while out and about, and the prospecting word choices handout from Consultants Corner is a great resource. The 14-minute phone call challenge is a great way to show the power of consistency and effort when it comes to booking shows. And the game ideas for bookings at shows are always a hit with guests. One fun meeting idea that has worked well for me is a "bookings bingo" game. I create a bingo card with different booking tasks such as "talk to 3 people at the grocery store" or "ask a friend to host a show", and team members mark off the squares as they complete each task. The first person to get a bingo wins a prize! It's a fun and interactive way to encourage bookings and it also gets team members out of their comfort zones. I am always looking for new and creative ways to boost bookings, so thank you for sharing your successful meeting with us. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to hear more about your team's future successes!

What is the "Bookings Bootcamp Meeting"?

The "Bookings Bootcamp Meeting" is a training session offered by Pampered Chef for our consultants to learn how to increase their bookings and grow their business.

When and where is the "Bookings Bootcamp Meeting" held?

The "Bookings Bootcamp Meeting" is typically held once a month at various locations across the country. You can check our events page or contact your team leader for more information on upcoming meetings in your area.

Do I need to pay to attend the "Bookings Bootcamp Meeting"?

No, the "Bookings Bootcamp Meeting" is a free training session for Pampered Chef consultants. However, you may need to cover any travel or accommodation expenses if the meeting is not held in your local area.

Who can attend the "Bookings Bootcamp Meeting"?

The "Bookings Bootcamp Meeting" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience. It is a great opportunity for both new and seasoned consultants to learn new strategies and techniques for increasing bookings.

What should I bring to the "Bookings Bootcamp Meeting"?

We recommend bringing a notebook and pen to take notes during the training session. You may also want to bring any marketing materials or business cards to share with other consultants and potential hosts at the meeting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
krhodes74
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperedlinda