• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso Training After New Consultant Training

D
DuenFounnyHok
I meet with a couple team members once per week for extra training -- plus they say it keeps them motivated. We have done the Step Up program, listen to MP3s, re-taken the Online Training, read a book. Yesteday, they were asking if there was any training to do after the new consultant training. They feel people need something more. Does anyone have anything concrete they do? And how about ideas for our meetings? They love meeting but I am out of ideas.

TIA,
Sandi

I would ask them what it is that they are looking for. If you have done all of those different types of training, what more do they need. In what area are they lacking or not confident? Maybe more concentrated training on specific goals. What do they want to accomplish between now and Christmas? Then break it down into steps. Where do they want to be with their business this time next year? Hope this helps.

Hi Sandi,I completely understand the desire for ongoing training and motivation after completing the new consultant training. It's great that you have been meeting with your team members once a week for additional training and that they find it helpful and motivating.One idea for continued training is to focus on specific topics or skills that your team members may need more help with. For example, you could have a session on social media marketing, or how to effectively host a cooking show. You could also bring in a guest speaker, either from within the company or a successful consultant, to share their tips and strategies.In terms of meeting ideas, you could try incorporating fun challenges or games to keep things interesting and engaging. You could also have team members share their success stories or challenges they have faced and how they overcame them. This not only provides valuable insights, but also creates a sense of community and support within the team.I also recommend utilizing the resources available on the Pampered Chef website, such as webinars and training videos, to supplement your meetings.Overall, the key is to continue to provide valuable and relevant training that will help your team members grow and succeed in their business. Best of luck with your meetings!Sincerely,

1. What is the purpose of continuing training after new consultant training?

The purpose of continuing training after new consultant training is to reinforce the information and skills learned during the initial training, provide additional knowledge and resources, and keep team members motivated and engaged.

2. What are some concrete ways to provide additional training after new consultant training?

Some concrete ways to provide additional training after new consultant training include attending seminars or workshops, participating in online training programs, reading books or articles, and engaging in hands-on practice and role-playing exercises.

3. Are there any specific programs or resources that can be utilized for ongoing training?

Yes, there are many programs and resources available for ongoing training, such as leadership development programs, communication and sales training courses, and industry-specific workshops and conferences. Additionally, utilizing online training platforms and providing access to relevant books and articles can also be effective.

4. How can meetings be used as a tool for ongoing training?

Meetings can be used as a tool for ongoing training by incorporating interactive activities and discussions related to the training topic, providing updates on industry trends and best practices, and allowing team members to share their experiences and insights. It is also helpful to have designated meeting topics and agendas to ensure a focused and productive session.

5. How can I keep my team members motivated during ongoing training?

To keep team members motivated during ongoing training, it is important to set clear goals and expectations, provide recognition and rewards for their progress, and create a supportive and positive learning environment. Additionally, offering opportunities for growth and advancement within the company can also serve as a motivation for team members to continue their training and development.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Malinda Klein