• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Training Meeting Tomorrow Nite

In summary, the Sales Training Meeting tomorrow night is designed to provide valuable information and techniques to help improve sales skills and increase success as a Pampered Chef consultant. It will be led by experienced and knowledgeable sales trainers, covering topics such as effective sales techniques, building customer relationships, and utilizing Pampered Chef products. There is no cost to attend and guests are welcome, though the meeting is geared towards consultants and their strategies.
kreaser
Gold Member
Hi everyone
I have my training meeting tomorrow nite, and now realizing that most all that will be attending are fairly new, I want to focus on them and getting them going on the right foot with summer coming up quickly.
Last month I did some training on the summer ideas and where to find business...some of these consultants weren't there
Does any director or "other" out there have any good info on getting them going. Yes, I have the guide to supporting new consultants...but was just wondering if anyone was doing anything else "fun" out there for them
thanks in advance
karlene
My team grew very quickly in a short amount of time ( I didn't have this "good concern" before) LOL

Hey there Mom to 5. I have a similar good problem. I just became director May 1st with 10 in my cluster and did my first team training event thursday. I only had 4 attend and I just focused on booking a great June. I did challenge everyone to try the 3-2-1 program for two weeks. I had each one pick an item that I agreed to buy for them if they did not see any results from doing it consistantly. That is what i strive to teach because that's what got me to director in my 5 months with PC.

Jennifer - did you put a dollar limit on that item that they chose?

1. What is the purpose of the Sales Training Meeting tomorrow night?

The Sales Training Meeting tomorrow night is designed to provide valuable information and techniques to help you improve your sales skills and increase your success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Who will be leading the Sales Training Meeting?

The Sales Training Meeting will be led by our experienced and knowledgeable sales trainers who have a proven track record of success in the industry.

3. What topics will be covered in the Sales Training Meeting?

The Sales Training Meeting will cover a variety of topics including effective sales techniques, building and maintaining customer relationships, and utilizing Pampered Chef products to increase sales.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Sales Training Meeting?

No, there is no cost to attend the Sales Training Meeting. As a valued Pampered Chef consultant, this meeting is provided to you as part of your ongoing training and support.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Sales Training Meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the Sales Training Meeting. However, please note that the meeting is specifically geared towards Pampered Chef consultants and their sales techniques and strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Nanisu