1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales training meeting tomorrow nite

1. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

Hi everyone
    I have my training meeting tomorrow nite, and now realizing that most all that will be attending are fairly new, I want to focus on them and getting them going on the right foot with summer coming up quickly.
    Last month I did some training on the summer ideas and where to find business...some of these consultants weren't there
    Does any director or "other" out there have any good info on getting them going. Yes, I have the guide to supporting new consultants...but was just wondering if anyone was doing anything else "fun" out there for them
    thanks in advance
    karlene
    My team grew very quickly in a short amount of time ( I didn't have this "good concern" before) LOL

May 11, 2009
  2. Hey there Mom to 5. I have a similar good problem. I just became director May 1st with 10 in my cluster and did my first team training event thursday. I only had 4 attend and I just focused on booking a great June. I did challenge everyone to try the 3-2-1 program for two weeks. I had each one pick an item that I agreed to buy for them if they did not see any results from doing it consistantly. That is what i strive to teach because that's what got me to director in my 5 months with PC.

3. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Jennifer - did you put a dollar limit on that item that they chose?

May 17, 2009
Have something to add?