• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Queen of De Nile: Fun Games for Team Meetings

In summary, the queen is asking for ideas for a fun meeting that is motivational. She has found that other directors need ideas for fun team meetings, and has come up with a game and quiz.
baychef
Silver Member
I am the Queen of De Nilehttp://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/thprincess.gif...I put the PRO in procrastinator!!! I want to make our monthly motivational meeting fun tomorrow night. I have searched many yahoo groups and this site and have found nothing!

I was wondering if anyone had a fun game like jepardy or family feud or anything that you remember doing at your team meetings that was fun. Thank you in advance! Even if you are reading this after Sunday, Aug. 5th I would love to hear your ideas for future meetings.

My team is an 8 hour drive from here and there are no other directors near by (I am working on promoting directors ,however!!) Before I was a director, I held team meetings when I was an FD so I am sure I am not alone in needing some ideas!

I've been to meetings where 2 food choppers are used for a team "bell". Questions are made regarding the new products, new policies, or whatever. Group is broken into 2 groups and form a line. Put choppers on a table, have a scorekeeper, have a person read the questions. The person at the front of each group's line is responsible for the answer; first group to "buzz" (press down hard on the chopper) gets a point. Prizes to each member of the group who has the winning point total. Prize could be something as simple as a PC pen, a few catalogs each, etc. or even a ticket to a single prize later in the evening. This idea is really fun for a new product launch but could easily be incorporated for a booking or recruiting training, or other element such as advertising. Use the printable polices plus common training materials and current/upcoming specials to make the questions. People really get into the "buzzing" the chopper......

Love that idea and thanks, Beth. I may have just enough time to pull that together. I did get a new product quiz that I am going to do also. It doesn't sound like as much fun as the Family Feud thing, however!

Attachments

• New_Product_Quiz_Fall_2007[1].doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 431
How about a word searce or crossword puzzle. I believe you can make both from this site.

http://www.puzzlemaker.com/

Thanks! That is a great idea too!

I was watching Top Chef yesterday and in the quickfire challenge they gave me an idea of a game to play that I will do next Tuesday at our TEAM Training. One issue I have with my TEAM is that they DO NOT know the names of the products! I drives me ABSOLUTELY crazy and it effects their credibility in front of their hosts and guests.

So what they did on Top Chef was to have each chef come up and taste or look at an item and identify it. Their first answer was the one they had to go with. If they didn't get it right, they were out. They kept going in rounds until there was a winner. I am going to do this with the new products! The winner will get something from me... not sure yet what it will be though. :)

baychef said:
Love that idea and thanks, Beth. I may have just enough time to pull that together. I did get a new product quiz that I am going to do also. It doesn't sound like as much fun as the Family Feud thing, however!

Thanks, Ann! I will use this tonight at my meeting :p

I like the quiz.

What is "Queen of De Nile" and how does it relate to team meetings?

"Queen of De Nile" is a game created by Pampered Chef specifically for team meetings. It is a fun and interactive way for team members to bond, learn, and develop new skills together.

How does the game work?

The game involves a series of challenges and tasks that team members must complete together. These tasks range from cooking and recipe challenges to team-building activities and problem-solving games. The goal is to encourage collaboration and communication among team members.

What is the purpose of playing "Queen of De Nile" during team meetings?

The purpose of playing "Queen of De Nile" during team meetings is to promote teamwork, boost morale, and foster a positive and supportive work environment. It also allows team members to learn new skills and strategies that can be applied in their work.

Is "Queen of De Nile" suitable for all types of team meetings?

Yes, "Queen of De Nile" is suitable for all types of team meetings, whether they are in person or virtual. The game can be adapted to fit different group sizes and can be played in various settings.

Can "Queen of De Nile" be customized for specific goals or themes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for "Queen of De Nile" to fit specific goals or themes for team meetings. This can include incorporating company values, product promotions, or team building objectives into the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Suzyengl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8