• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Should I Wait Until After National Conference to Host July Meeting?

In summary, the speaker is waiting until after the National Conference to have their July monthly meeting. They are wondering if the 11th is too soon to have the meeting and share all the exciting news about the conference with their team. Their director has discouraged sharing anything until it is on the consultant corner, but the speaker questions if this still applies since everyone will be at the conference at the same time. They also wonder if the July meeting planner will come out on July 1st and then change after the conference. As a first-time director, they are unsure of how to handle this situation. The speaker's meeting is scheduled for July 12th, and they anticipate all conference announcements will be online by July 11th. They also
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I am waiting until after the National Conference to have my July monthly meeting. Is the 11th too soon to have a meeting and share all the exciting news about conference with my team (new products/promos/discontinued items)?

My Director has discouraged sharing anything previously with consultants until it actually came up on consultant corner. I don't know if this really matters anymore since we are all at conference at the same time (unlike spring launch or past conferences).

Does the meeting planner come out July 1st too and then change after conference? 1st time as a director and this situation.

Malinda:

You can pull the July planner now. We had talked about having our mtg. after conference to share all the details, but once I looked at the planner it actually ask us to wait. After I read it, it makes sense. Our July mtg. is to prepare them for Aug. bookings and to help them increase Aug. shows/attendance/recruiting. If we get all excited about Sept. (Which I won't be able to help myself ) Our consultants will want to "skip" Aug. and start booking Sept.

We're going to meet the 5th and do the regular meeting planner. Those who can't wait to hear about conference will be contacting me I'm sure and the ones I talk to all the time will get a call from me, I'll have to tell someone!! Aug. meeting will then focus on the Fall kick-off.

We have our meeting set for the second Tuesday of the month and in July that falls right after conference. We plan on pushing the excitment of conference and planning NOW for 2012. We're gonna take lots of pictures and share the flyers and specials that we can share. Then prep them to finish July strong and ROCK August.

flemings99 said:
Malinda:

You can pull the July planner now. We had talked about having our mtg. after conference to share all the details, but once I looked at the planner it actually ask us to wait. After I read it, it makes sense. Our July mtg. is to prepare them for Aug. bookings and to help them increase Aug. shows/attendance/recruiting. If we get all excited about Sept. (Which I won't be able to help myself ) Our consultants will want to "skip" Aug. and start booking Sept.

We're going to meet the 5th and do the regular meeting planner. Those who can't wait to hear about conference will be contacting me I'm sure and the ones I talk to all the time will get a call from me, I'll have to tell someone!! Aug. meeting will then focus on the Fall kick-off.

I just looked at the planner. Where was that exactly. Just curious...

Chef Kearns said:
I just looked at the planner. Where was that exactly. Just curious...

P1 under Important Reminders... and it really just refers to sharing what the new products are. ;)

My meeting is the Tuesday following conference. I will be talking about conference and sharing the excitement BUT I always tlak about booking in close and not skipping months. In the end they do what they do!

Our Meeting is also the 2nd Tuesday of the month and we are going to do some conference recap! I have 2 consultants going for the first time so I want them to share the excitement while it is still HOT :)))
I would love to see my number for 2012 at at least 8! This year it is 3 :(

We have invited another team as well so that is always nice! :)

Chef Kearns said:
We have our meeting set for the second Tuesday of the month and in July that falls right after conference. We plan on pushing the excitment of conference and planning NOW for 2012. We're gonna take lots of pictures and share the flyers and specials that we can share. Then prep them to finish July strong and ROCK August.

What is National Conference and why is it important?

National Conference is an annual event hosted by our organization that brings together members from all over the country to network, attend workshops, and participate in discussions related to our cause. It is an important event as it allows for collaboration and learning among members, and helps to shape the direction of our organization.

Why is it recommended to wait until after National Conference to host the July meeting?

Hosting the July meeting after National Conference allows for all members to attend and participate. This ensures that the meeting is inclusive and allows for input from a diverse group of individuals. Additionally, the information and discussions from National Conference can inform and enhance the July meeting agenda.

What if we can't wait until after National Conference to discuss important matters?

If there are urgent matters that need to be discussed before the July meeting, it is recommended to schedule a separate meeting or conference call. This will ensure that important matters are addressed in a timely manner without conflicting with National Conference.

Will hosting the July meeting after National Conference affect our organization's budget?

No, hosting the July meeting after National Conference should not have any significant impact on our organization's budget. The cost of hosting the meeting should remain the same regardless of when it is held.

What should we do if we are unable to attend National Conference but still want to provide input for the July meeting?

If you are unable to attend National Conference, you can reach out to your regional representative or the meeting organizer to share your thoughts and ideas. This will ensure that your input is still included in the July meeting discussions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates