• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Useful Tips Did You Learn from the Cooking Show Live Workshops?

In summary, the speaker suggest people to put their name on their order form, to let the host know what catalog they are looking in, and to add a Season's Best to their order if they bring a guest or order. They also read a poem from the Dream Bag.
Bren706
Gold Member
For those who attended the Cooking Show Live Workshops, what are some tips that you came away with?

I picked up some one liners:

"Make sure you put your name on your order form. Jane (host) has a long wish list and she gets to keep all the items you order if your order form isn't completely filled out."

"Does "free" fit into your budget?"

The speaker also uses a dream bag (aka Why bag) to discuss the opportunity, and hands out a relaxation bag to those interested in learning more about the opportunity. The contents of the relaxation bag are: a tea bag, candle, bath beads, chocolate kisses, and an opportunity brochure, dvd.

How about everyone else?

I took a cooking live show by Nancy McKiernan...

Here are three things I got from it.

1.) When she passes around her booking binder, she puts her calendar of when she can do a show.

2.) Has an alphabetical listing of the catalog and gives it to one of her guest to let people know where they can find things when Nancy asks her. Nancy give them a gift for doing it.

3.) If somebody brings a guest or brings an outside order, she tells the person who brough the order and the guest to add a Season's Best to their order and that it's absolutely free.

Did anyone get the poem that Dawn (I think) read from her Dream Bag? Please post it. It complamentd her dream bag. Awsome idea.

Dream Bag? Interesting...

Most of the one liners from the one I was at were kinda corny. "The Mandoline comes with a little stand in case it gets tired"

Something I learned tonight from a friend... the mini easy read measuring cup sort of "snaps" onto the back of the microplane adjustable grater... that way when you grate it goes right into a little container so to speak... I tried it and it really does fit! I thought that was a cool tip! Now I just have to use my grater more!

Did anyone get the poem that Dawn (I think) read from her Dream Bag? Please post it. It complamentd her dream bag. Awsome idea

this comes from julie weitz on her downloadable products

Heather,

What comes from Julie Weitz?

Can someone please explain the Dream Bag? Is it the same thing as the Why Bag?

Heather,

What comes from Julie Weitz?

rosie
the poem whith the relaxation bag when interested in recruiting info

the dream bag is like the why bag i think

Ohhh, sorry it's the end of the day. I have no brain cells left after schooling 3 kids.

k sorry i just read back

the dream bag and why bag r two different things

the dream bag(i called it relaxation bag) is the one with the candle, chocolates, bath beads etc. it comes with a nice little poem, which comes from julie weitz's downloadable products

the why bag would be items in a bag as to why pc fits into your life and why you enjoy doing it, eg. a bra for all the support you get

hth and sorry for the confusion :)

GourmetGirl said:
Something I learned tonight from a friend... the mini easy read measuring cup sort of "snaps" onto the back of the microplane adjustable grater... that way when you grate it goes right into a little container so to speak... I tried it and it really does fit! I thought that was a cool tip! Now I just have to use my grater more!

Can't wait to try that!

Related to What Useful Tips Did You Learn from the Cooking Show Live Workshops?

1. What is a Cooking Show Live Workshop?

A Cooking Show Live Workshop is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and cooking techniques with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a virtual cooking class where you can join from the comfort of your own home.

2. How do I join a Cooking Show Live Workshop?

To join a Cooking Show Live Workshop, you can either host your own workshop with a Pampered Chef consultant or attend a workshop hosted by someone else. You can find a consultant near you on our website and schedule a workshop that works for you.

3. What can I expect from a Cooking Show Live Workshop?

During a Cooking Show Live Workshop, you will get to see and learn how to prepare delicious and easy-to-make recipes using Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the consultant and other participants.

4. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend a Cooking Show Live Workshop?

No, a Cooking Show Live Workshop is suitable for all levels of cooking experience. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips and tricks, making it a fun and stress-free learning experience.

5. Is there a cost to attend a Cooking Show Live Workshop?

There is no cost to attend a Cooking Show Live Workshop. However, if you choose to purchase any Pampered Chef products during the workshop, that would be an additional cost. But there is no pressure to buy anything, and you can still participate and learn without making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • esavvymom