• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ohio Spring Regional February 2: What Did You Learn?

In summary, Darla Oelmann talked about how you need to present the opportunity consistently to attract guests, have an attitude of achievement, change your thoughts, be excited, and have PASSION for your business. Starbucks founder Howard Schultz talked about how it takes ACTION to realize your greatness and ask for support. All of the product tips were covered (including a grapefruit knife for separating the flesh from the rind of watermelon, cantalopes, etc.). All of the consultants shared their tips on how to improve your business.
Chef Mary Rose
Hi Everyone,

Some of you attended yesterday's Spring Regional held in Dublin, Ohio. (Inside Columbus, Ohio!)

I had the chance to meet Kelly, who is just as cute as can be. Love your energy, Kelly! :)

So what did you learn? I'll share something I liked:

Darla Oelmann at the end, dressed in a football uniform...(hilarious!)

She talked about football having four quarters and for us, we have four "quarters" of our business:

1) Bookings
2) Host Coaching
3) Sales
4) Recruiting

I never heard it put so simply, (I'm still kinda new...) and I really liked it. It will help me focus on balancing my business as I ask myself what I'm doing in each area throughout the week.

I also really liked the "live" cooking show and can't wait to make that Cheeseburger Salad! :D

So for those who attended, what was your "take-away?"

I had a few:What I do is like Show & Tell. It's not like that 9th grade science report that no one wants to listen to. Consistently presenting the opportunity is the key to recruiting. 80% of the guests at my shows are not happy with their current jobs. 50% are wondering if they can do what I do. If someone is following a meal plan, the Pinch Bowls are great for making sure their serving sizes are exact. The bowls are 1 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz, and 8 oz, when filled to the tippy-top.When host coaching, use the word "we." It's the teamwork between the host and myself that makes a successful party. This is my business, and I'm going to do all I can to help my host create a successful show.

I really liked the testimonials. I was at Darla's Step Up to Directorship with Corina a year ago and was so excited to see that she achieved what she was going for. It gave me encouragement to keep going towards recruiting because one day it will happen.

Mary Rose...it was great to meet you too! I am continually amazed at how PCer's are mostly all huggers like me!!

I have to say, somehow I missed this thread!!

Here are a few things that stand out in my notes:

Quote that Jean Jonas was using while getting her business off and running:
I did this thing I feared the most
Excuse me while I cheer
Now here I stand a stronger soul
And all I lost was fear!

From Darla:
We need to BELIEVE in ourselves!
Have an attitude of achievement! (Do you need an attitude adjustment??)
Change your thoughts....Change your world (this is also based on scripture...if you fill your mind with good things, and for our businesses that means positive thoughts and SEEING yourself achieving a goal, then Satan can't fill it with bad/demotivating thoughts!)
Do you have PASSION?...Be EXCITED!! At shows, on the phone, during host coaching....

From the founder of Starbucks
(his attitude should be our attitude!)
[paraphrased]
We aren't in the coffee(Pampered Chef) business serving people,
we are in the PEOPLE business serving coffee. (Pampered Chef products/shows/knowledge)

It is going to take ACTION to realize my greatness. I need a PLAN OF ACTION. Ask for support (family, Director, other consultants) and enlist their help to hold you to your plan. DAILY ACTION!!

Product tips: (three consultants went over all of the new line)
Grapefruit knife can also be used on kiwi/oranges, or to seperate the flesh of melons (watermelons, cantalopes, etc.) from the rind!

Most pinch bowls on the market are NOT graduated in size, nor do most come with lids. The 1 oz (smallest one) is perfect for the dieter. Many times we need to know what 1 oz of nuts or cheese looks like!

Like Rae mentioned...
80% of the workforce are NOT happy with their current jobs
and
(this one is HUGE)
50% of guests at shows are wondering if they could do our job!!
Holy cow! Every show has a potential recruit!
My attitude was changed about bringing up the opportunity to every guest!

1. What is the Ohio Spring Regional on February 2?

The Ohio Spring Regional on February 2 is a training event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants in the Ohio area. It is designed to provide valuable information, tips, and techniques to help consultants grow their businesses and succeed.

2. Who can attend the Ohio Spring Regional on February 2?

Any Pampered Chef consultant in the Ohio area is welcome to attend the Ohio Spring Regional on February 2. Non-consultants may also attend as guests of a consultant.

3. What topics will be covered at the Ohio Spring Regional on February 2?

The Ohio Spring Regional on February 2 will cover a variety of topics related to growing a successful Pampered Chef business. This may include new product information, sales and marketing strategies, and tips for hosting successful parties.

4. How much does it cost to attend the Ohio Spring Regional on February 2?

The cost to attend the Ohio Spring Regional on February 2 will vary depending on your consultant status. Active consultants may attend for free, while guests and non-active consultants may have a small registration fee.

5. How do I register for the Ohio Spring Regional on February 2?

To register for the Ohio Spring Regional on February 2, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. Registration typically opens a few weeks before the event and spaces may be limited, so be sure to register early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies