• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Did You Learn at Leadership That Made the Most Impact?

L
ltkacz
Ok fellow cheffers. Statistics show that if you don't start to implement a new concept within 48 hours of learning it, you won't. So....what did you learn at leadership that has made the most impact on your business since you got back??

My list is:
1) The Future Binder - it's amazing the leads I've found "floating around" my office.
2) ASK EVERYONE! Seriously, it's not about what you give them, what paperwork you have - it's about opening your mouth and just asking. This is in reference to shows as well as recruiting.
3) Your lead list for recruits should be never ending. So, they aren't interested in the biz now, but stay in contact, with them, they may be at later date. So often I focus on the "hot now" leads and forget the rest.

ltkacz said:
My list is:
1) The Future Binder - it's amazing the leads I've found "floating around" my office.

Liz, will you please explain this one?

That this Business is a GIFT! And Everyone can benefit from at least one of the 5 aspects of this gift:

1. Financial FREEDOM
2.Flexbility
3.Freindships
4. Support/recognition
5. Self Confidence

Offer this Gift to everyone! Don't prejudge.... let them make the decision on whether or not that want to take the gift! (As per Belinda's notes). This was my Ah Ha moment for a new recruiting mindset!

The future binder. Got this idea at the workshop "Getting New Consultants off to a strong start".

Supplies Needed: Binder, Month Tabs (Jan-Dec), 3 write on tabs which you write on: 1-10; 11-20; 21-end of the month. Loose leaf 3-hole punch paper, tape.

In the binder you put the month tabs in the back. Then you put the number tabs in front of them. Then....you couple up all of your notes, sticky notes, prize drawing slips, customer survey slips, ect - all of it. Go through them. More often then not, you've scribbled something on them - "call back in March for April show". Well...you tape that to the piece of paper, and put it in the March section of the binder. So....when March comes around - you already have your calling/lead list ready. Then of course you write any notes on the sheet below.

You use the number tabs for the current month. So, lets say you talked with someone earlier in the month. They said call back at the end - you would put it in the 21-end of month section, so then viola - calling list for you. I've also been using this section for my host coaching, which was a new years resolution of mine to have awesome host coaching.

I am so guilty of getting all these slips - either from shows or vendor events. Then...I write nots on them, but unless it's within the next few days - it's lost in my mess of an office! Plus, I don't have to sit down and think, oh crap, who should I call today. It's sitting there right in front of my face - no thinking about it.

I also love it because it's portable! Take it with you in the car when you are going to a show - then, got some free minutes prior to arriving, pull around the corner and viola - calling list for you!

Plus, I thought it was a great idea for new consultants who say "I don't have any leads". You can ask them - what's in your future binder!

THIS IS GENIUS!! I have been so organized since coming back from conference, I've got a bunch of shows suddenly booked, I've found "warm" recruit leads I've never followed up on - it's AMAZING.

Heather - I agree with you about what Belinda said - it is a gift - and it was a moment for me as well.

ltkacz said:
The future binder. Got this idea at the workshop "Getting New Consultants off to a strong start".

Supplies Needed: Binder, Month Tabs (Jan-Dec), 3 write on tabs which you write on: 1-10; 11-20; 21-end of the month. Loose leaf 3-hole punch paper, tape.

In the binder you put the month tabs in the back. Then you put the number tabs in front of them. Then....you couple up all of your notes, sticky notes, prize drawing slips, customer survey slips, ect - all of it. Go through them. More often then not, you've scribbled something on them - "call back in March for April show". Well...you tape that to the piece of paper, and put it in the March section of the binder. So....when March comes around - you already have your calling/lead list ready. Then of course you write any notes on the sheet below.

You use the number tabs for the current month. So, lets say you talked with someone earlier in the month. They said call back at the end - you would put it in the 21-end of month section, so then viola - calling list for you. I've also been using this section for my host coaching, which was a new years resolution of mine to have awesome host coaching.

I am so guilty of getting all these slips - either from shows or vendor events. Then...I write nots on them, but unless it's within the next few days - it's lost in my mess of an office! Plus, I don't have to sit down and think, oh crap, who should I call today. It's sitting there right in front of my face - no thinking about it.

I also love it because it's portable! Take it with you in the car when you are going to a show - then, got some free minutes prior to arriving, pull around the corner and viola - calling list for you!

Plus, I thought it was a great idea for new consultants who say "I don't have any leads". You can ask them - what's in your future binder!

THIS IS GENIUS!! I have been so organized since coming back from conference, I've got a bunch of shows suddenly booked, I've found "warm" recruit leads I've never followed up on - it's AMAZING.
I have a booking binder like this and had started a recruit binder but got out of using it. Thanks for reminding me.

heat123 said:
That this Business is a GIFT! And Everyone can benefit from at least one of the 5 aspects of this gift:

1. Financial FREEDOM
2.Flexbility
3.Freindships
4. Support/recognition
5. Self Confidence

Offer this Gift to everyone! Don't prejudge.... let them make the decision on whether or not that want to take the gift! (As per Belinda's notes). This was my Ah Ha moment for a new recruiting mindset!

I loved this part of her presentation also. About the only thing I got out of it besides a headache. The woman is great but the microphone does amplify her voice, she doesn't have to yell!

I liked how she spelled that out also, I even peeked out from behind the book I was hiding behind :)

1) What is the "Future Binder" and how has it impacted your business?

The "Future Binder" is a tool introduced at the leadership conference that helps to organize and keep track of potential leads for future business opportunities. Since implementing this concept, I have found numerous leads that I had previously overlooked or forgotten about, which has positively impacted my business.

2) Can you explain the importance of asking people for business opportunities and leads?

One of the key takeaways from the leadership conference was the importance of actively seeking out business opportunities by asking people for leads and referrals. This has made a significant impact on my business as I have found that simply opening my mouth and asking for potential leads has resulted in successful connections and partnerships.

3) How has the concept of a never-ending lead list impacted your recruiting efforts?

The leadership conference emphasized the importance of constantly expanding and updating your lead list for recruiting. Even if someone is not interested in the business at the moment, maintaining contact and building a relationship with them can lead to potential recruits in the future. Since implementing this concept, I have seen an increase in potential recruits and a more sustainable approach to recruiting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• obxchef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • beepampered