• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What did you learn at the Spring Launch?

instead of "Every "No" makes me feel bad." in summary,At the spring launch, I learned that David recommends telling guests three times the most important things about the business, that sometimes "no" is just not right, and that we can always improve.
beepampered
Thought I'd see what others learned at the spring launch. I was at the Raleigh meeting today and learned a lot. The ONE thing that I am going to do differently is my "asking." With recruiting, I am often Polly Passive. I think more direct questions can help make me Jenna Justright. What did you learn or what will you do differently?

Same here regarding recruiting, I always ask about hosting, not so much on the offering the business opportunity so am changing that at my next show......
Sheryl

I learned from David to tell my guests that it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. I love that line! I think it will be a helpful rebuttal when guests say they need to check with their spouse before spending a lot of money.:thumbup:

beepampered said:
The ONE thing that I am going to do differently is my "asking." With recruiting, I am often Polly Passive. I think more direct questions can help make me Jenna Justright. What did you learn or what will you do differently?

Did they give you anything specific to say? What else can you tell us about this?

TIA,
Sandi

One thing that really got me was David' suggestion to mention the important things 3 times. Talk about booking 3 times. Talk about recruiting 3 times. Mention any spotlight products (like cookware, knives, specials) 3 times. I liked a lot of David's wording. His style and mine are somewhat similar, so I'm going to work on including things like . . .

When I was growing up my mom was not a great cook. You'd open her spice cabinet and there it was . . . salt.

raebates said:
I liked a lot of David's wording. His style and mine are somewhat similar, so I'm going to work on including things like . . .

When I was growing up my mom was not a great cook. You'd open her spice cabinet and there it was . . . salt.

That is REALLY funny! Our cooking show presenter was really good too but I can't remember anything specific she said like that!

I loved the thing about asking too . I'd never really thought about it since I'm one of those that just got interested in the business and the only asking that took place was calling up a PC Consultant I knew and "asking" for her Consultant # so I could submit my agreement. I learned that I was relating everyone else so much to my situation and forgetting that some people need to be asked, and multiple times, to host or join.

My other favorite thing we learned was that Sometimes "No" is just "Not right now." That really helped boost my confidence!

I really got a lot out of this training. I am thinking about changing my signature line to read "Every "No" makes me better at what I do!"

What is the Spring Launch Lesson Learned event?

The Spring Launch Lesson Learned event is an annual training event held by Pampered Chef for its consultants and leaders. It is designed to provide valuable insights and lessons learned from the previous year's spring launch, as well as tips and strategies for the upcoming season.

When and where is the Spring Launch Lesson Learned event held?

The event is typically held in late January or early February at a designated conference center or hotel in a major city. The specific location and date may vary from year to year, so be sure to check your consultant resources for the most up-to-date information.

Who is eligible to attend the Spring Launch Lesson Learned event?

The event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders, regardless of rank or tenure. It is highly recommended for those who are actively working their business and looking to improve their skills and knowledge.

What can I expect to learn at the Spring Launch Lesson Learned event?

The event typically features presentations and workshops from top-performing consultants and leaders, as well as corporate executives. Topics may include new product launches, sales and marketing strategies, and tips for maximizing success during the spring season.

How can I register for the Spring Launch Lesson Learned event?

You can register for the event through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. The registration fee may vary, but typically includes meals and materials for the event. Space is limited, so be sure to register early to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • KCPChef