• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Most Excited About at Your Regional Meeting?

In summary, the regional meeting in Lowell, Mass on May 6th is the most exciting for Linda because she is networking with other consultants and getting business tips. Darcy is most excited about going to the National Conference in Denver. Stephanie is going to the Maryland meeting as long as she can get a sitter.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Well I saw a thread out there that got me thinking... who's going to what regional meeting and what are you most excited about???

I'll start... I'm going to the Regional Meeting in Lowell, Mass on May 6th. I'm traveling with 7 other people from my cluster (we live in Maine which is about a 4 hours drive).

I'm most excited about networking with other consltants from other areas and getting some great business tips to help motivate myself and my team. Oh, and I really hope the Regional Meetings will give a "taste" of what National Conference is really like as I have a couple of newer consultant's coming with me that I'd like to get excited about possibly going to National Conference too. It's so hard to put into words for them how awesome it truely is!!! I hope we can only expect that from the regional meeting as well! :)

Madison, WI - hoping to go...not sure yet!

I'll be attending in Atlanta on May 6th.

Hey Linda, too bad our's are in different states! :( I will hopefully be attending ours in SoCal~ LA area with some clustermates!

I'd love to go to the Denver one; but it's just bad timing for me. It's right between the weekend my daughters' dance recital and the next weekend is an out of town dance competition. So, I'll have to settle for just conference. (like that's settling!)

Hey Darcy!! Where in Maine are you leaving from??

heat123 said:
Hey Linda, too bad our's are in different states! :( I will hopefully be attending ours in SoCal~ LA area with some clustermates!
I wish we were closer too! Did I read somewhere that you aren't goign to conference this year? :( I'll miss seeing you.

sarahlegare said:
Hey Darcy!! Where in Maine are you leaving from??

The greater Bangor area, just north of Bangor... where area are you from? It's always nice to see a fellow Mainah :)

So everyone, what are you excited about and hope to see/hear at these meetings???

pamperedlinda said:
I wish we were closer too! Did I read somewhere that you aren't goign to conference this year? :( I'll miss seeing you.
Yeah, I am Very BUMMED I cannot make it this year, due to a family wedding and family reunion that weekend!:( Next year after though for sure!;)

heat123 said:
Yeah, I am Very BUMMED I cannot make it this year, due to a family wedding and family reunion that weekend!:( Next year after though for sure!;)
See you in Denver for Leadership?

Maybe.... if I can reactivate my 1st and keep my 2nd from going inactive and maintain my 3rd as active lol???!!!

I am going to Reg Conf. In Maryland.. anyone going to be there?

Ours is in Latham, NY (near Albany) on the 29th of April.

Reminds me I need to register!!

Kelly V.

Charlotte....mapquest says 5 hours to drive........

I am going to the Maryland Meeting.

Stephanie Nace
Independant Consultant with The Pampered Chef
[email protected]

I will be going to the Maryland meeting as long AS I can get a sitter

Mine is on May 23rd in Cincinnati so I don't have to go very far.

WOW Darcy!! I'm in Lewiston~but went to school in Bangor at NESCOM, on the Husson Campus! I miss it up there...loved being so close to Bar Harbor!

Do you go to National Conference? What Wave are you in?? We're in 2 this year!

Maryland---

Lots of MD people.. I cant wait to see you all there.

sarahlegare said:
WOW Darcy!! I'm in Lewiston~but went to school in Bangor at NESCOM, on the Husson Campus! I miss it up there...loved being so close to Bar Harbor!

Do you go to National Conference? What Wave are you in?? We're in 2 this year!

I'm in wave 3, who's your Executive??? Most of the people from your area tend to be on my Exec's cluster since she's from that area so I'm surprised your not! Are you going to the regional meeting? I'd be excited to meet you there!!!

Looks like I'm the only one so far saying they're going to the one in Mass... anyone else out there?????????????

I posted this before but I thought I would post it again,, anyone going to the Maryland meeting and wants to go the night before, I do have space in my room if anyone needs a place to stay Monday evening. Just let me know if anyone is interested.

Deb.

The closest regional meeting for us South Floridians is over 10 hours away by car. Completey useless. With the cost of gas, then the hotel and meals for the day/night - there's no way any of us could manage it. I wish they would schedule a regional in South Florida some day.

Darcy,
my executive is Susan Cronk from NY. My director is Diane Jordan from Lewiston. Are you in Dot Doiron's downline?? I'm thinking I might go, if someone else from around here is interested!!

sarahlegare said:
Darcy,
my executive is Susan Cronk from NY. My director is Diane Jordan from Lewiston. Are you in Dot Doiron's downline?? I'm thinking I might go, if someone else from around here is interested!!

Yes I am part of Dot's! :) Well I have 8 total going from this area and we're hoping to get a few more on board as it get's a little closer. Let me know if you do end up going and maybe we could arrange for you to ride/stay with us, we're a really fun group and there's never a loss for interesting conversation He He :)

Sacramento, CA ~ we get Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass at ours! Wahoo!!!

I almost missed seeing the MD one... here I thought I'd have to go to Pittsburgh (it's funny how going out of state from PA can be shorter than staying in state sometimes LOL)... not sure if I can go or not... I'd have to see if DH is up for dealing with the kids...

No regional meetings close enough for me to go to. I'm only 3 hours from HO!

OhmyDLM said:
Looks like I'm the only one so far saying they're going to the one in Mass... anyone else out there?????????????

I posted on the thread for the Boston training the other day, but I'll be there! I'm from NH, but close to the Maine boarder, and I went to USM for a couple years.

chefbritt said:
I posted on the thread for the Boston training the other day, but I'll be there! I'm from NH, but close to the Maine boarder, and I went to USM for a couple years.

Ohhh, I haven't even seen that thread!!!

OhmyDLM said:
Ohhh, I haven't even seen that thread!!!

That's okay, only two of us posted and then it kind of dissappeared.

Kitchen2u said:
Sacramento, CA ~ we get Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass at ours! Wahoo!!!

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "What Are You Most Excited About at Your Regional Meeting?

1. Where and when is the regional meeting taking place?

2. How many people will be attending from your cluster?

3. What are you hoping to gain from the regional meeting?

4. Will there be any networking opportunities at the regional meeting?

5. Is the regional meeting a good preview of what National Conference is like?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • Chef Mary Rose
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies