• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the classes at regional and national conferences different?

In summary, the Regional Meetings are more general and inspirational and cover general topics such as recruiting, booking, and product tips. The National Conference has much more specialized workshops that you can choose based on the area of your business you want to improve.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I am signed up to go to my regional meeting in Baltimore but don't have an agenda or any real details about what will happen at the 'meeting'. I want to register for National but have been putting it off b/c I don't want to sign up for the same classes at both conferences. Are the classes completely different and one doest affect the other? I would really like to know. Thanks for all you're help. I just want to optimize my learning potential (for example if we are learning about bookings in regional i might not take the booking course in National)

Regional won't have separate classes like National does. When they were held a couple of years ago, the Regional covered general stuff- a little each on recruiting, booking, product tips, etc.

National Conference has much more specialized workshops that you can choose based on the area of your business you want to improve. Like Ann said, the Regional Meetings are much more general and inspirational.

Planning to attend both! Looking forward to them.

I guess I'm wondering what the difference is between regional and the spring regional I went to in Ohio a few months ago.

My closest regional is out of state ... on a weekday ... I'm really not sure I can attend.

The one you attended a few months ago was probably organized by an upper level director in your upline. This set of regionals will all cover the same material, and will be led by trainers from HO.

**YAWN** to be honest ... I'm not sure I want to get up early enought to meet the carpool!

HO sent out a note with the topics that will be covered by the regional meetings April 29 and May 6:

On April 29 and May 6, your Home Office sales team will hit the field to deliver a training experience unlike what you've had before! Register now to participate in one of the Regional Meetings available in fourteen locations across the U.S.

We've put together an agenda that promises to surprise you from the moment you walk in the door. You'll be a raving fan of the high-energy, interactive activities that make these sessions a stand-out experience for new or experienced Consultants.

That's not all. A member from our officer team will give you company updates that will help you drive in home runs this year!

Take another step toward hitting it out of the park. Register now for your nearest Regional Meeting at Consultant's Corner › Consultant and Leadership Training › Regional Meetings.

Agenda Highlights:
Morning
How to Maximize the Cooking Show
  • Getting guests involved.
  • Delivering strong booking and recruiting messages.
  • Mastering the full-service checkout.
Afternoon
3 Contacts a Day, How to Do It:
  • Building your confidence.
  • Approaching others with ease.
  • Visualizing your circle of influence.

ann you are awesome :) i am so excited as these workshops are covering different topics than i signed up for a nationals :)

I just got clearance from DH that he can play taxi that day with the kids so I just registered! Oops...I guess I should have taken off work first! Time to go put that in!

I just started my business and I'm going to both. I figure its a good way to get a jump start on my biz :)

Thanks for sharing that agenda Ann!

Thanks for sharing the agenda. I couldn't find where that information went to (I have a terrible email filing system....uh, I actually have no email filing system).

I was just wondering how I was going to get everything done I need to do this week and whether I should really drive the two hours to spend the day at Regional. Now, I'm pouring the coffee and getting my tired self ready to go.

Bless you for the timing Ann...I might have decided not to go if I hadn't seen the agenda again.

I'm so excited to go!! Of course, I'm sitting here in my jammies, waiting for DH to get out of the shower. And then I have a million things to do before we head to Lansing (I'm driving a car full).

Regional was AWESOME!! There are a lot of small group activities in the plan, so you get to practice what HO teaches. If you haven't already registered for a May 6 session, and have a chance to go, do so!

Do It, Do It, Do It!!!GO TO REGIONAL IT WAS AWESOME! I learned so much at regional today! I had a lot of fun and learned some new ways to implement some strategies :) I did meet some new people and felt it was very much worth the 50 dollar investment! Just imagine national is 3 days of the same time of training :) I am so excited!

I thought I was already excited for national! Now, after attending Regional, I'm super excited! WaHOO!!!
I wonder if we'll see Helen BeGeneres there! hahah!

I know that was too funny :)

What is the difference between Regional and National?

Regional and National are two different types of Pampered Chef events. Regional events are smaller in scale and are typically held within a specific region or area, while National events are larger and bring together consultants from all over the country.

Can I attend both Regional and National events?

Yes, you can attend both Regional and National events as long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant. Regional events are a great way to connect with other consultants in your area, while National events offer a larger platform for learning and networking with consultants from across the country.

Do I have to pay to attend Regional or National events?

Yes, there is a registration fee for both Regional and National events. The fee covers the cost of the event and any materials or resources provided. However, attending these events can greatly benefit your Pampered Chef business and are well worth the investment.

How do I find out about upcoming Regional and National events?

You can find information about upcoming Regional and National events on the Pampered Chef website, as well as through your consultant dashboard. You can also connect with your upline or fellow consultants to stay updated on any upcoming events.

What can I expect at a Regional or National event?

At a Regional event, you can expect to connect with other consultants in your area, attend training sessions, and learn about new products and promotions. National events offer all of these opportunities, as well as larger-scale trainings, keynote speakers, and the chance to see new products and demonstrations in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies
Views
thebowman