• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conflicting Regional & National Conferences: Clarifying Course Sign-Ups

In summary, a regional conference is a local event while a national conference is open to consultants nationwide. To sign up for either conference, log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "Events" tab. You can attend both conferences, but there may be different fees and expenses. If there is a schedule conflict, prioritize the conference that is most beneficial for your business and contact the coordinator for assistance. There may also be a limit to the number of courses you can sign up for at a conference, so check the registration guidelines for details.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I am signed up to go to my regional meeting in Baltimore but don't have an agenda or any real details about what will happen at the 'meeting'. I want to register for National but have been putting it off b/c I don't want to sign up for the same classes at both conferences. Are the classes completely different and one doest affect the other? I would really like to know. Thanks for all you're help.

The classes offered at the regional meeting and the national conference are typically completely different. The two conferences are designed to offer different learning opportunities for attendees. It is possible that some topics may be similar, but the classes will usually be very different. If you have any specific questions about the classes at either conference, you can contact the conference organizers directly for more information.

It is best to contact the organizers of the regional meeting in Baltimore to inquire about the agenda and details of the event. As for registering for National, it is possible that there may be some overlap in classes offered at both conferences, but it ultimately depends on the specific classes and topics being covered. It would be best to review the agendas for both conferences and see if there are any duplicate classes before making a decision on registering for both events.

1. What is the difference between a regional conference and a national conference?

A regional conference is a local event that is hosted by a specific region or area, while a national conference is a larger event that is open to all consultants from across the country.

2. How do I sign up for a regional or national conference?

To sign up for a regional or national conference, log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Events" tab. From there, you can browse and register for available conferences.

3. Can I attend both a regional and national conference?

Yes, you are welcome to attend both a regional and national conference. However, keep in mind that there may be different registration fees and travel expenses associated with each event.

4. What happens if there is a schedule conflict between a regional and national conference?

If you are unable to attend both conferences due to a schedule conflict, we recommend prioritizing the conference that is most beneficial to your business. Please contact your regional or national conference coordinator for further assistance.

5. Is there a limit to the number of courses I can sign up for at a conference?

Yes, there may be a limit to the number of courses you can sign up for at a conference. This is to ensure that all attendees have the opportunity to attend their desired courses. Please refer to the conference registration guidelines for specific limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • Chozengirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies