• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Tuesday Finds: 9x9 Door Prize Box & Key Chain

In summary, the 9x9 Door Prize Box & Key Chain set includes a 9x9 inch silicone baking dish, a key chain, and a recipe card for a delicious dessert. The silicone baking dish is both microwave and oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The color of the set is chosen at random and cannot be guaranteed, but there are other color options available for other products. The key chain can also be used as a bag charm or for accessorizing. The silicone baking dish is dishwasher safe, while the key chain can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
whiteyteresa
I know some people haven't had a good experience with them but on Tuesday I decided to order two things from them - 9 x 9 door prize box and the key chain.

I just received both of them. The box is GREAT. Last spring my boss (don't tell her that I am calling her that) ordered the other box 6 x 6 and it was nice too, but this box is fantastic. I decided to buy a door prize box of my own because I am doing so many set-ups in the next couple months and don't want anything to happen to her.

As I was putting the box together, I got an idea. I am going to make a sign for whatever drawing I am doing, I do different drawing at each set-up because each of then are always different, then I will laminate the sign (this way I can still use them over and over without them going bad plus now I can keep all of them in the box because it is big enough), put small velco dots of the sign and two on the box. This way I will or even my set-up helper knows where the sign goes and there isn't any tape to ruin the box.

But the box is pretty big for small set-up but I LOVE it.

Just want to share.

~

I don't have one of those boxes yet, but I have seen them and I think they look great!

Good luck with your drawings!

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the door prize box and key chain from this company. It's always great to hear when someone has had a good experience with a product, especially when they were hesitant to order it in the first place. It sounds like the box is really high quality and you have some great ideas for using it in your upcoming set-ups. Thanks for sharing your tip about laminating the signs and using velcro dots - that's a great way to keep them looking nice and organized. Happy set-upping!

What is included in the 9x9 Door Prize Box & Key Chain set?

The set includes a 9x9 inch silicone baking dish, a key chain, and a recipe card for a delicious dessert.

Is the 9x9 Door Prize Box & Key Chain microwave and oven safe?

Yes, the silicone baking dish is both microwave and oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

Can I choose the color of the 9x9 Door Prize Box & Key Chain set?

The color of the set is chosen at random and cannot be guaranteed. However, we offer a variety of colors to choose from in our other products.

Can I use the key chain for something other than a key?

Yes, the key chain can also be used as a bag charm or to accessorize a purse or backpack.

Is the 9x9 Door Prize Box & Key Chain set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the silicone baking dish is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. The key chain can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • PamperChefCarol
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • cbord