• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lead Box- I Got First Yes to Putting a Box in a Business.

In summary, the Curves lead bag gave the restaurant owner an idea to bring in a box of baked desserts for Pampered Chef. The box will be filled with strawberry amarettos, brownies, and other treats. The drawing will happen weekly or sometimes multiple times a month.
cbord
I was in a little resturant, mainly take out, and notice a Curves lead bag. I go into resturant at least once a week. They know me and my car-they always have my food ready when they see me parking. So I asked the owner if I could bring in a lead box for Pampered Chef. She said sure-I'll find a spot for it!!! Of course I had already given a catalog to girl waiting on me. So I pointed to catalog my register and told owner call me. I am going to bring the lead box in on Saturday with a dessert. The resturant doesn't sell baked desserts, just ice cream. I only need enough to feed about 6. I plan to have a drawing on last day of month from door prize slips.

I have to decide what to make.

Charlene

Congrats. thats such a neat idea. where did you get the box from though?? I might have to consider something like this.

I took some 'treats' into the salon Im doing a show for. I did the strawberry amarettos but I made them really small, like bite size. They were a HUGE hit and great to just take and eat.

Why not the new brownies!

PCwithStay-C said:
Congrats. thats such a neat idea. where did you get the box from though?? I might have to consider something like this.

You can order them from Merrill, or, if you're crafty, make your own by pasting pictures from old catalogs onto a shoe box!

I got my box from Merrill.I purchased 3 at one time. I now have set a goal to get the other 2 boxes at a business before Oct. 31. By Saturday, I will have them all ready to go in my car. I had said I would have a drawing last day of month, but have rethought that. If I say last day of month, then I can't call them until month end.

How often would you say drawing is going to take place?
weekly?
often?
several times a month?
or no time at all?

Charlene

I wouldn't say a time at all. Then you can call them whenever!

cbord said:
I purchased 3 at one time. I now have set a goal to get the other 2 boxes at a business before Oct. 31. By Saturday, I will have them all ready to go in my car. I had said I would have a drawing last day of month, but have rethought that. If I say last day of month, then I can't call them until month end.

How often would you say drawing is going to take place?
weekly?
often?
several times a month?
or no time at all?

Charlene

I agree don't say anything ~ just put the drawing slips out. People might be excited just to find a Pampered Chef consultant! What a great idea!!!

You can also buy platic lead boxes from Staples.

What is a lead box?

A lead box is a small, portable box used for collecting contact information from potential customers at a business location. It typically includes a slot for inserting business cards or entry forms.

Why would I want to put a lead box in a business?

Placing a lead box in a business can help increase your customer base and generate leads for your business. It allows you to engage with potential customers who may not have found your business otherwise.

How do I approach a business about putting a lead box in their store?

The best approach is to introduce yourself and your business, explain the benefits of having a lead box for both parties, and offer to provide the box and entry forms. It's important to be respectful and professional in your approach.

What types of businesses are suitable for a lead box?

Any business that caters to your target audience or has a similar customer base would be a good fit for a lead box. Examples include coffee shops, restaurants, salons, and local boutiques.

How can I make sure the lead box is effective?

To ensure the lead box is effective, make sure it is placed in a visible and easily accessible location, provide clear instructions for entering information, and offer a small incentive for filling out the entry form, such as a discount or free product. It's also important to regularly check and collect the leads from the box.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monica_sweetconsultant
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
nikked
  • pampered2007