• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Label My Craft Show Booking Boxes?

In summary, the independent Pampered Chef consultant suggests making a label that simply states "Booking Box- Set a Cooking Show date and take a box home today!"
pampered2007
I have a craft show this weekend and my main goal is to get bookings! I cut out pictures of products from the catalog that are $5 and under and glued them to hunter green cardstock along with a label of the name of the product. Hosts will redeem their prize at the closing of their show. I am placing these in wine colored Chinese boxes with shiny silver basket filler. I am leaving some of the filler come out the top of the box and it looks so pretty! I am going to give these "booking boxes" to hosts who set a Cooking Show date at the craft show. My question is.....what should I put on the outside front of the box??? Should I make a label that says..My Name, Independent Pampered Chef Consultant and my contact info. OR how about just making a label that simply states ...Booking Box- Set a Cooking Show date and take a box home today! The boxes are very pretty plain the way they are but I feel I need to put something on the front.
Any suggestions??? Thank you!

How about a 2 x 4 label that says:

Ask how you can get
what's inside here

FREE!

What a wonderful idea! I love this! I have a fair coming up on the 24th and I'm trying to finalize what I'm going to do. I was going to offer free cooking shows to those who booked with me that day, but this is way more exciting (and cheaper?). I may borrow this idea! :)

Babywings76: I set up for this show on Friday and I am STILL finalizing what I am going to do! LOL I am also having a drawing. Either a gift certificate redeemable through me or a free cooking show or both, not sure yet. I just hope to have some luck with getting some bookings. I am really trying to come up with a clever way to display the Chinese boxes so that they spark a lot of interest. Good luck to you at your show on the 24th!

raebates: Thanks for the label idea! I am also putting a label with my contact info. on the back.

If anyone has any other booth booking ideas, please share! Thank you!

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great plan in place for your craft show this weekend. I love the idea of using the pictures and labels on the cardstock to make your booking boxes stand out. As for what to put on the front of the box, I would suggest including your name and contact information as an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant. This will make it easy for potential hosts to get in touch with you after the show. You could also include a tagline such as "Book a Cooking Show and take home a box of goodies!" to make it clear what the purpose of the box is. Best of luck at the craft show!

Related to What Should I Label My Craft Show Booking Boxes?

1. What are Chinese boxes and how are they used?

Chinese boxes, also known as takeout boxes or oyster pails, are small paperboard containers commonly used to hold and transport Chinese food. They are typically used for takeout or delivery orders, but can also be used for serving food at home or in restaurants.

2. Are Chinese boxes microwave safe?

Most Chinese boxes are not microwave safe. They are typically made of paperboard or paper with a wax or poly coating, which can melt or catch fire in the microwave. It is best to transfer the food to a microwave-safe container before heating.

3. Can I reuse Chinese boxes?

It is not recommended to reuse Chinese boxes as they are designed for one-time use. The wax or poly coating on the paper may break down or become contaminated with food residue, making it unsafe for storing or transporting food again.

4. How do I fold Chinese boxes?

To fold a Chinese box, start by pushing the sides of the box inward to create a crease in the middle. Then, fold the top and bottom flaps in towards the center of the box. Finally, tuck the small flaps on the sides into the folded flaps to secure the box.

5. Are there eco-friendly options for Chinese boxes?

Yes, there are eco-friendly options for Chinese boxes. Some companies offer paperboard boxes with a compostable or recyclable coating, or boxes made from bamboo or other sustainable materials. It's important to check the packaging or ask the supplier for more information on the box's sustainability before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• athaller
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Spring
  • ChefMJ