• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I put on my discontinued product postcard?

In summary, the "Postcard of Going Going Gone" is a promotional postcard from Pampered Chef that advertises limited-time offers, new products, and special deals. It is released every month and customers can use multiple postcards in one order to receive discounts and deals. The postcard can be received through the mail or by signing up for the mailing list on the company's website. However, there may be specific terms and conditions for each postcard that should be checked before use.
whiteyteresa
I am getting a postcard ready to mail out about the discontinued products

I need help with what to put on the front side of the card - a list of the discontinued products are on the back on this card

I will be using either light yellow or lime green postcards (4 X 6) this way they will stand out in my customers mail.

Here is what I have already but not sure if it is okay - should I add something else, is the wording okay???

It just look sooooo unfinished

I will use a white address label on the card so that this will help stand out for the mail carrier.

HELP PLEASE - I want to put these in the mail tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon.

Thanks

:chef:

Attachments

• INDEX CARD - Going Going GONE 001 Front.doc
    20 KB · Views: 551
I'd recommend the PC logo so it stands out and then maybe an overflowing shopping cart (all the purchases they're going to make) or someone waving bye-bye as in going, going, gone...

I don't know, just a thought.

cute cute. although no suggestions here (sorry) post your finished product here so we can steal (borrow) it! LOL

I'd also make sure people know that these items are available on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis so they contact you right away ... there are somethings going that I fear will be gone FOREVER very soon!

I'd definitely ad a logo.

Great idea!
J.

I added a PC logo on my new copy - it is located right beside where the postage stamp is going

I tried to find a shopping cart and someone waving but in all of my clipart - I just can't find any

:chef:

1. What is the "Postcard of Going Going Gone"?

The "Postcard of Going Going Gone" is a promotional postcard created by Pampered Chef to advertise our limited-time offers, new products, and special deals. It features vibrant images and enticing descriptions to grab the attention of potential customers.

2. How often are new postcards released?

New postcards are released every month, featuring different promotions and products. Be sure to check your mailbox regularly or visit our website to stay updated on our latest offers.

3. Can I use multiple postcards in one order?

Yes, you can use multiple postcards in one order. Simply enter the corresponding codes on the postcards at checkout and the discounts and deals will be applied to your order.

4. How can I receive the "Postcard of Going Going Gone"?

If you are a Pampered Chef customer, you may receive the postcard in your mailbox if you have opted in to receive promotional materials. You can also sign up for our mailing list on our website to receive the postcard.

5. Are there any special terms and conditions for using the postcard?

Yes, there may be specific terms and conditions for each postcard, such as a minimum purchase amount or expiration date. Please refer to the back of the postcard or our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Spring
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • pampered2007