• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Use Clear or White Labels on My Invitations?

label.Hi Amanda,I am originally from Easton Pa. Where are you? I use the following template. You may have to adjust the alignment. It has been so long since I bought invitation, I am not sure what the current invitations look like.Good luck.Wendy
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm about to make my first batch of invitations that I will be mailing on behalf of my host. I'm planning on using the white postcard invites from PC. I was thinking of putting info on labels and putting those on the invites. Problem is, I accidently bought clear labels. Do you think it'll work, or should I hold off and get the white labels instead. Also, what info do you put on your invitations? At the bottom of the postcard, it says you can view the catalog on-line, should I put my website address below that? Or will that look junky?

Hi Amanda,

I am originally from Easton Pa. Where are you? I use the following template. You may have to adjust the alignment. It has been so long since I bought invitation, I am not sure what the current invitations look like.

Good luck.

Attachments

• invitation template.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 501
Wendy I have never seen this template and I love it. I have already changed it up some for my own use. Thank you!

THis one will work for the most recent summer invites. I haven't updated for the fall ones.

Attachments

• PC_Invite_Template.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 380
Thanks for the help! :) Quick question...do I just put the postcard invitations in my printer and print directly on them using that template? (Sorry, I can't think straight right now, I'm a bit frazzled with a million problems today....)

Here is the one I use, it has so much additional info on it- This one is for the current invitations.

strange, it did not upload- let's try this again

Attachments

• Invitation template for postcard invites.doc
    181.5 KB · Views: 576
cookingwithlove said:
Hi Amanda,

I am originally from Easton Pa. Where are you? I use the following template. You may have to adjust the alignment. It has been so long since I bought invitation, I am not sure what the current invitations look like.

Good luck.

That's near where I grew up!
I grew up in Mansfield.

Oh yea.....
Amanda,

yes.. put it in your printer and print. need to make slight changes with each one for the adressee..

I figured it out. I had to adjust the spacing just a bit and practiced printing it out and it looks great. Thanks so much!

You should be able to print directly to the postcard. Just don't do like I did I printed it the first time on the wrong side. HTH

I seem to be having trouble with printing more than just one in a print job. I have to put one card in, press print, wait, then put another card in, press print,wait, etc.... Very time consuming. But when I put even just 5 in a stack and ask it to print 5 copies, the alignment goes haywire. :( I have had to throw away a lot of invitations that got all messed up. Next time, I'm definitely using labels.

It depends on your printer. If you have a cheapy printer, it may not hold the weight of the postcard which makes your alignment go haywire. I do print mine through my printer and love that rather than labels. I did have to upgrade my printer though.

It's a brand new Canon printer we got when we bought our new iMac 2 weeks ago. :( It frustrates me to no end that it's messing these up! I wonder if my old printer would work better?

Oh, sorry, I forgot to answer your question...I'm in Lancaster County. :)

For the regular white postcard invites I use labels avery 5160 and then just type it up like it states on the postacrd and that has worked well for me. I pring up the return address lables with my wesbite info and how to enter the host info and I put it on top of the 'www.pamperedchef.com'

What information should be included on an invitation label?

The invitation label should include the event name, date, time, location, RSVP information, and any special instructions or dress code, if applicable.

Can I customize the design of the invitation label?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable designs for invitation labels. You can choose from different fonts, colors, and graphics to match your event theme.

Can I print the invitation labels at home?

Yes, our invitation labels are designed to be easily printable at home. Simply use our printable template and follow the instructions for your specific printer.

How many invitation labels come in a pack?

Our invitation labels come in packs of 24. This is the perfect amount for most small to medium-sized events and gatherings.

Do you offer fast shipping for invitation labels?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for our invitation labels. You can choose from standard shipping, which takes 5-7 business days, or express shipping, which takes 2-3 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies