• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy Clear Pampered Chef Labels

In summary, Clear Pampered Chef Labels are versatile labels used for organizing and labeling food, ingredients, containers, cookware, and other items in the kitchen. They are dishwasher safe and can be written on with permanent markers. Each pack contains 96 labels in 4 different sizes, and they can also be used for non-food items in various settings.
jbakerpc
If anyone has the clear labels with Pampered Chef on them and wants to sell them I am interested. Merrill used to sell them in two different sizes and I can't seem to find them anymore. These were bigger labels that I used on the outside of my host packets.

I loved those. I was soooo upset when they quit selling them. I used them for host packets and when i would do give aways. I would buy bags and put a label on there. Sorry just my two cents.

I think I have some I'll check tonight!

1. What are Clear Pampered Chef Labels used for?

Clear Pampered Chef Labels are used for labeling and organizing food, ingredients, and containers in the kitchen. They are also great for labeling cookware and kitchen tools.

2. Are Clear Pampered Chef Labels dishwasher safe?

Yes, Clear Pampered Chef Labels are dishwasher safe. They can withstand high temperatures and won't peel or fade in the dishwasher.

3. Can I use a permanent marker on Clear Pampered Chef Labels?

Yes, you can use a permanent marker on Clear Pampered Chef Labels. They are designed to be writable with any permanent marker, making it easy to customize and update your labels as needed.

4. How many labels come in a pack of Clear Pampered Chef Labels?

A pack of Clear Pampered Chef Labels contains 96 labels. This includes 24 labels in each of the 4 sizes available: small, medium, large, and extra-large.

5. Can I use Clear Pampered Chef Labels for labeling non-food items?

Yes, you can use Clear Pampered Chef Labels for labeling non-food items as well. They are versatile and can be used for organizing and labeling a variety of items in your home, office, or classroom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • Stavrou
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stavrou
  • Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies