• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Logo Stickers - 100 Postcard-sized, Black Logo on Clear Background

In summary, the logo stickers are postcard-sized at 4 inches by 6 inches and have a black logo on a clear background. Each pack contains 100 stickers, but unfortunately, they cannot be customized with your own logo. However, they are designed to be removable, making them ideal for use on reusable surfaces.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hello, I let myself run low on the Logo Stickers I like to use for my host packets. I don't want to get the ones Merrill sells because they are not all the same size, they are random sizes and I want a pack of the same size stickers. What I am looking for is a roll of 100 stickers that have the logo on them. They are about postcard size and the logo is black, but the sticker background is clear. Does anyone have some on-hand????

Thanks you!

Ha Ha! I found them on the Merrill site :blushing:. They are called Presentation Labels. go figure:rolleyes:

What is the size of the logo stickers?

The logo stickers are postcard-sized, measuring approximately 4 inches by 6 inches.

What is the color of the logo?

The logo is black on a clear background.

How many stickers come in a pack?

There are 100 stickers in each pack.

Can I customize the stickers with my own logo?

Unfortunately, these stickers come with a pre-printed Pampered Chef logo and cannot be customized with your own logo.

Are these stickers removable?

Yes, these stickers are designed to be removable, making them perfect for use on containers, bags, or other surfaces that may need to be reused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
  • keril
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Chef Kearns