• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I personalize postcard invitations from PC with my own website?

S
sfdavis918
Do you do anything to alter the postcard invitations from PC that say "Preview our catalog at www.pamperedchef.com"? I hate to send anything out that has the generic website on it, I want it to have my website! I tried a couple of different labels to go over it, but they don't fit properly.

I don't have a PWS yet so it doesn't bother me. But hane you tried making your own postcards instead of purchasing the ones from PC? I make all mine myself at vistaprint and that way I can make them the way I want and they say what I want them to say... I like them because they are inexpensive and you get tons of free stuff ;)

I use a return address label to cover it that says
"Can't make the Party? We'll miss you!
But you can shop online @
www.pampered__________/cookinwithbecky"

Sarah go to Office Depot or whatever office place is close to you and purchase Avery Label #8167. This particular label is perfect to fit over that with your information. It really has helped me when people are not able to make it to my shows.

I put a label on that says:

Unable to attend? We’ll miss you!
Place your order by October 27th at
(my website address)

Hope that helps!

ChefBeckyD said:
I use a return address label to cover it that says
"Can't make the Party? We'll miss you!
But you can shop online @
www.pampered__________/cookinwithbecky"

This is exactly what I do

Return address labels are perfect for it

~

Here is the postcard that I was talking about. I have tried the label size 8167 and tried to put it over just the pamperedchef.com but it hangs over the bottom. I have also tried the longer file folder type label but it covers the "Bring a friend too..." lines.

Attachments

• ScannedImage.pdf
    270.3 KB · Views: 301
Last edited by a moderator:
I use a label (10 to a page) that covers the entire top part with the lines. Here's what it reads...

Please join Peggy Dunn
for a Pampered Chef Cooking Show!

Friday, October 26th at 7:00 pm
4002 Highfield Road, Royal Oak
RSVP: 248-xxx-8478

Unable to attend? We’ll miss you!
Place your order by October 26th at
(my website)

It covers the middle line a bit and hosts can still address and stamp them.

PS: I actually mail the invitations for my hosts and I use a full-page flyer in an envelope. I put 10 postcard invites in her host packet to hand out to last minute friends or anyone she might have forgotten to put in her list. I ask her to keep them in her purse so she can hand them out when she runs into someone at the store or something like that. Hope that helps! :)

I don't cover it over, but I have my own website printed on there... actually right under where the guest address goes, in a box, it says something like: Can't make it? We'll miss you, but you can shop online at.... Click on order products then enter your host's name." I have gotten orders tacked on to shows this way, so I know it works for me.

I created my own postcards. They fit my shows better, and they have my website. :) I have them copied and cut. Since I give 30 to each host, it costs me about $2.75 per show. That's assuming they use them all. It's worth it to me to have something that suits my style.

I am glad that I read this thread...I have been thinking about the same thing.

Post Card BacksOk, I just posted this in another thread, but it seems appropriate here, too. I made a template on my computer and run my postcards through my printer.

Attachments

• Post Card Backs.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 281
I print the info on the postcards. I am attaching file.

I wanted to use up the cards I already had. I am thinking of sending out invites in envelopes the 1st of the year.

Attachments

• PC_Invite_Template.doc
    30 KB · Views: 286
If you do your own postcards, just remember to leave a 1/2 inch space across the bottom for the post office to affix a bar code sticker. ;)

1. Can I personalize postcard invitations from PC with my own website?

Yes, you can personalize postcard invitations from PC with your own website. This can be done by using a label or sticker to cover the generic website on the postcard, or by creating your own postcard design that includes your website.

2. Do you do anything to alter the postcard invitations from PC that say "Preview our catalog at www.pamperedchef.com"?

No, we do not alter the postcard invitations from PC. However, you can cover the generic website with your own label or sticker, or create your own design that includes your website.

3. How can I personalize postcard invitations without using labels or stickers?

If you do not want to use labels or stickers, you can create your own postcard design that includes your website, or print your website directly on the postcard using a printer that supports direct-to-card printing.

4. Is there a limit to how many postcard invitations I can personalize?

No, there is no limit to the number of postcard invitations you can personalize. You can personalize as many as you need for your event or promotion.

5. Can I use my own postcard design to send out invitations from PC?

Yes, you can use your own postcard design to send out invitations from PC. You can upload your design to the PC website and use it to create your personalized postcard invitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Spring
Replies