• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can guests order from my wedding registry without going to my website?

In summary, the guest purchasing does not need to go to the consultant's website to order from the registry. They can simply go to pc.com and the consultant will still receive commission. However, there may be cases where guests see the registry but make their purchases through another consultant or at a show, which can be confusing and disappointing for the consultant and the wedding couple. Bridal showers are often a more successful avenue for earning rewards and making contacts.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Does the guest purchasing need to go to my website and then search for the couple in order for me to get credit for the order, or can they just log into the regular pc website and look up the registry and order from there?

First registry I have done, so I don't know that much about them.

They can go to pc.com. The registry is already linked to you, so you will get the commission on the sale.

DebbieJ said:
They can go to pc.com. The registry is already linked to you, so you will get the commission on the sale.

Really?! Then who knows what my sis-in-law's guests did! She got alot of gifts from her registry (but also doubles so people weren't really paying attention) and only 1 order was through me. Sad because she didn't get any benefits. I just figured they must have just gone through pc.com.

I wonder if people saw the registry but ordered another way, like through another consultant. That would also explain the duplicates.

It's possible that maybe they looked at the registry or printed it out at one time, then came back with the list to make the purchases, or went to a show where they purchased the items.

My experience... people are looking at the registry wish list and ordering registry items at shows instead of through the registry. They feel they're getting something for the wedding couple and helping a friend/coworker, aka HOST at a show at the same time, plus they get the discounted show shipping.
I've had to explain that to brides and their families again and again that in order to earn rewards, the purchases have to be made directly from the registry and not at shows... very confusing (and heartbreaking, at times) for them.

I've never had a registry that really amounted to anything. I get them quite often now as HO leads, and every single one checks off that they don't want to be contacted.

I stress Bridal Showers - thats where the money and the contacts are!

yeah, my registries have never amounted to much. My last registry came via HO lead, but they never added anything to it, so it was cancelled. I called them a couple times (I actually had the contact info), but never got a return call or anything. I think HO though it would be much more successful than it is. Bridal showers are where it's at for sure!

1. How do I access a couple's wedding registry on Pampered Chef?

To access a couple's wedding registry on Pampered Chef, you can either click on the link provided by the couple or go to the "Gift Registry" tab on our website. From there, click on "Find a Registry" and enter the couple's name or registry ID to locate their registry.

2. Can I purchase items directly from a couple's wedding registry?

Yes, you can purchase items directly from a couple's wedding registry. Once you have located their registry, click on the item you would like to purchase and then select "Add to Cart". You can then proceed to checkout and complete your purchase.

3. How can I ensure that the couple receives the items I purchase from their registry?

To ensure that the couple receives the items you purchase from their registry, make sure to include their names and shipping address at checkout. You can also add a personal message for the couple to the order notes section.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed from a wedding registry?

Yes, you can make changes to your order after it has been placed from a wedding registry. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make any changes or modifications to your order.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing from a wedding registry?

Yes, there are often special offers and discounts available for purchasing from a wedding registry. These offers and discounts will be automatically applied at checkout when purchasing items from a registry. Make sure to check our website or social media for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • amyry
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Oklabell