• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating My First Wedding Registry: Questions Answered

In summary, to create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, you can visit their website and click on "Create a Registry" under the "Weddings" tab. You can also add items from other stores using their "Add From Anywhere" feature. To share your registry with guests, you can use email, social media, or provide them with a direct link. There is a completion discount for any remaining items on your registry after your wedding, and you can make changes to your registry at any time by logging into your account.
Bexs50
I have my first wedding registry and I just got an email saying that someone purchased a couple things from the registry online. Does that order go through to HO automatically, or do I need to do something to submit the order??

Goes to HO, you just collect your commission! Woo hoo!!

Thanks Debbie! Thats what I was hoping! Cha-Ching! :p

Thanks for asking this question. I just got my first registry too and wasn't sure if I had to create a show in PP or not. Now I know!

Hi there! Congratulations on your first wedding registry! That's so exciting that someone has already made a purchase from it. The orders placed online should automatically go through to Home Office, so you don't need to do anything else to submit the order. However, it's always a good idea to double check with your Home Office just to make sure everything went through smoothly. Wishing you all the best with your new registry and happy selling!

1. How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on "Create a Registry" under the "Weddings" tab. You will be prompted to enter your personal information and wedding details, and then you can start adding items to your registry.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef wedding registry by using our "Add From Anywhere" feature. This allows you to add items from any website to your registry, making it easy to include all the items you want.

3. How do I share my wedding registry with my guests?

Once you have created your wedding registry, you can share it with your guests through email, social media, or by providing them with a direct link. You can also include a link to your registry on your wedding website or invitations.

4. Is there a completion discount for items remaining on my registry after my wedding?

Yes, we offer a completion discount for any items remaining on your registry after your wedding date. This discount can be used towards purchasing any items on your registry that were not purchased by your guests.

5. Can I make changes to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and click on "Manage Registry" to add or remove items, update your personal information, or adjust the quantities of items on your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindag
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies