• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find and Contact Wedding Registry Sign-Ups Online with CC | Tips and Tricks

In summary, a wedding registry is a list of desired gifts created by a couple for their wedding guests. It helps guests know what the couple wants and prevents duplicate gifts. Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy through their website's "Registry" tab. You can also add items from other stores by clicking the "Add to Registry" button and choosing the option to add a custom item. Sharing the registry with guests is also simple through the "Share" button. Changes can be made to the registry at any time by logging in to the account and accessing the "Registry" tab.
Jennie4PC
I had someone sign up for the wedding registrie on line how do I find it on CC? In the email I got it didnt have any info just thier name. I would like to contact them if possible

Under Managing Your Business you'll find your wedding registries. You may have to look under shows. If in the e-mail notification you didn't get their contact info, most likely the selected the privacy contact opt-out. When you get to the page on CC that lists your registries, those who have opted out have their name in very light print. Those who did not opt out have their name in regular print.

found it. Thanks. yep it does look like they opted out. Hopelly I will get some great sales from it.=)

Jennie4PC said:
found it. Thanks. yep it does look like they opted out. Hopelly I will get some great sales from it.=)

Well, look at this way: If it's HO lead registry, they went through the effort of getting on the site and signing up and picking items for the list, which probably means they REALLY want the stuff, which means they'll tell people about it, which is good for your sales!

Hi there! I'm so glad you signed up for the wedding registry online, that's such a great way to keep track of everything. To find the registry on CC, you can log into your consultant account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can use the search bar to type in the name of the person who signed up and their registry should come up. If you're having trouble finding it, don't hesitate to reach out to customer service for assistance. I hope this helps and happy consulting!

Related to Find and Contact Wedding Registry Sign-Ups Online with CC | Tips and Tricks

1. What is a wedding registry?

A wedding registry is a list of desired gifts that a couple creates for their wedding guests to choose from. It helps guests know what the couple wants and prevents duplicate gifts.

2. How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add items to your registry by clicking on the "Add to Registry" button.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef wedding registry. Simply click on the "Add to Registry" button and choose the option to add a custom item. You can then enter the product name, description, and link to the item from another store.

4. How do I share my wedding registry with guests?

Once you have created your wedding registry with Pampered Chef, you can easily share it with your guests. Simply click on the "Share" button on your registry page and choose to share via email, social media, or by copying the registry link.

5. Can I make changes to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry at any time. Simply log in to your account on our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can add or remove items, update quantities, and make any other changes you'd like to your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindag
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies