• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Linking to My Website From Wedding Website

If they are registered with you, you are allowed to get credit for the sales. However, if they are not registered with you, you would have to contact them and try to get them registered.
amyry
Okay, so you know how couples these days are doing wedding webpages on theknot.com or some other places to give details and where they are registered? I think they should be allowed to link to the website of whoever they signed up under. The folder we got about it says that the wedding registry is a new thing to bring business to us. How can guests find out about our website if they can't go there? Do we get their information and then have to contact them? If the couple has to sign up under a consultant why not allow them to link to my website?
So I sent an email to HO to ask them about it. What is your opinion? Maybe if enough of us email them they will change it.
"I have a question about the wedding registry. Alot of couples now are doing wedding websites-online sites to pass along information to their guests about the upcoming wedding. Most of them use this as a way to let guests know where they are registered and provide the links to the store. Can they give the link to my website if they are registered with me?
I know that we can't link to our sites normally but this policy needs to be reconsidered in light of the wedding registry I believe. I know that brides can send an email to let people know they are registered with the Pampered Chef but in many circles that is still not proper etiquette. If the wedding registry is truly about bringing us new business, the bride and groom should have the convenience of linking to my site so that the guests can at least see my website.
Thank you for your consideration of this matter!"

Amy... I agree wholeheartedly with you. Esp in light the PC is going to be on the knot's website as a banner, or some sort of thing.

I for one, think PC is behind the times on this whole internet thing. I don't quite understand what their rationale is, but I think the only way we can get things changes is to ask. I would write a letter to HO. Or even just email what you have written here.

You specific web url doesn't really matter for the wedding registry. The guests can go to PC.com and find the registry. What matters is that the couple registered with you so you can get credit for those sales.

The way that PC has set it up, it doesn't matter if they go to your site or not.

What is the purpose of linking to my Pampered Chef website from my wedding website?

Linking to your Pampered Chef website from your wedding website allows your guests to easily access your consultant page and purchase products from your registry. It also gives them the opportunity to browse and shop for items to use for their own weddings or bridal showers.

How do I add a link to my Pampered Chef website on my wedding website?

To add a link to your Pampered Chef website, you can either use a hyperlink or add a button or banner provided by Pampered Chef. You can also customize the link to make it more visually appealing and enticing for your guests.

Can I track the purchases made through the link on my wedding website?

Yes, you can track the purchases made through the link on your wedding website. Pampered Chef offers a tracking system that allows you to see the products purchased, the total sales, and your commission earned. This can help you keep track of your sales and plan for future events.

Is it appropriate to include a link to my Pampered Chef website on my wedding invitations?

Including a link to your Pampered Chef website on your wedding invitations can be a great way to promote your business and registry. However, it is ultimately up to your personal preference and the formality of your wedding. If you're unsure, it's best to consult with your consultant or wedding planner.

Are there any benefits to linking to my Pampered Chef website from my wedding website?

Linking to your Pampered Chef website from your wedding website can have several benefits. It can increase your sales and commission, provide convenience for your guests, and help you expand your customer base. It also allows you to showcase Pampered Chef products and promote your business in a natural and non-intrusive way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies