• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Wedding Registry Sites: TIA!

Once you have turned in your first four shows (qualifying criteria), you will be able to set it up.
PamperedinAvon
I'm ready to sign up for one, but I have a few questions first:

1. Do you have to have a site in order to accept wedding registries?

2. After I qualify, will I still get my site free for 90 days? Will they just extend my renewal date?

3. Have you ever done an Internet show? Likes/dislikes?

4. The people ordering for a show that live elsewhere will pay the higher shipping, right?

TIA! :)

1. Do you have to have a site in order to accept wedding registries? I can't remember the answer to this one! :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. After I qualify, will I still get my site free for 90 days? Will they just extend my renewal date? Yes, they will extend your renewal date for you!

3. Have you ever done an Internet show? Likes/dislikes? I think it depends on your host...some are very computer savy and have lots of computer savy friends and family- those type of hosts will do very well!
4. The people ordering for a show that live elsewhere will pay the higher shipping, right?
If they want it shipped directly to them and not the host, yes, they will pay higher shipping. When they are placing their order, it will prompt them and ask where it will be shipped. Only orders that are shipped to the HOST are $4 shipping.

you do have to qualify to do wedding registries, hth

ginamkiely said:
you do have to qualify to do wedding registries, hth

Ooh, that's good to know. Does that mean that as soon as I turn in my first four shows I can set them up? Or, is there more to it than that? I have a couple brides interested, and I will have my first four shows turned in within the next three weeks--will I be able to help them?

you also have to be qualified to accept individual orders, just and FYI :)

PamperedinAvon said:
Ooh, that's good to know. Does that mean that as soon as I turn in my first four shows I can set them up? Or, is there more to it than that? I have a couple brides interested, and I will have my first four shows turned in within the next three weeks--will I be able to help them?

Yep - you can do it as soon as you are qualified! Before you have them setup a registry, do the online tutorial. I still need to do this because my first registry (just signed up last week) has some questions and since I haven't actually seen the screens yet, I can't help just now.

3. Have you ever done an Internet show? Likes/dislikes? A: I utilize the computer for all shows I can. Many hosts do not have addresses of co-workers, etc. and prefer to e-invite guests. I also encourage hosts to think outside of the box when inviting. Don't forget friends and family outside of the area and the state. They can order online and items can be shipped directly to them (extra shipping applies). If you invest in the expense of the site, you need to talk to others that use a site to get helpful ideas and suggestions so you too can see success with a site- and keep it up to date. Good luck!

Thank you for all the replies.

So is there a point in me getting the site before I qualify? I can't do registries or individual orders, but can I use it for show orders yet? I think I'll probably get it this week anyway to beat the price increase, but I really want my current catalog shows and hosts to be able to utilize it immediately.

Yes, you can use it for current show orders, just not wedding registry or individual orders (including outlet).

1. What is a wedding registry site?

A wedding registry site is a platform where engaged couples can create a list of gifts they would like to receive for their wedding. Family and friends can then visit the site to view the registry and purchase gifts for the couple.

2. How do I create a wedding registry site?

There are several wedding registry sites available, such as Zola, The Knot, and Blueprint. You can sign up for an account on one of these sites and then start adding items to your registry.

3. Can I add items from multiple stores to my registry?

Yes, most wedding registry sites allow you to add items from multiple stores. This allows you to include a variety of gifts and gives your guests more options to choose from.

4. Do I have to pay to use a wedding registry site?

Some wedding registry sites may have a fee for certain features, but many offer their basic services for free. It's important to check the pricing and features of different sites to find the one that best fits your needs and budget.

5. What should I include in my wedding registry?

It's important to include a variety of items at different price points to accommodate all budget ranges. It's also a good idea to include both traditional and non-traditional gifts, such as experiences or charitable donations, to give your guests a variety of options to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies