• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, to qualify for a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, you must be a US resident and at least 18 years of age, and provide a valid email address and shipping address. Having a wedding registry with Pampered Chef allows you to create a personalized list of gifts, making it easier for guests to purchase items you will use and love. Guests can purchase items through the website or customer service, and you can pay for any remaining items after the wedding. You can add or remove items at any time, but changes made after the wedding may affect availability. You can also create a custom wedding registry with a wide selection of kitchen tools and gadgets.
Oklabell
Do I have to wait to be qualified to sign-up? I have my first shows starting next week so It will not take me long.

Once to get the website you can do Wedding Registries right?

Can you use your PC$ to pay for it?

Thanks in advance

You do not have to qualify to sign-up, however, people are unable to place orders or do wedding registries on your website until you qualify. Unsure about PC dollars but if you qualify in your first 90 days you get 90 days (I think) for free. If you sign up then qualify PC will pay for your next 90(?) days. HTH

Even before you're qualified, you can get orders on your PWS that are affiliated with a show, just not individual orders. Can't use PC$ to pay for the site, though.

Thanks a lot

for your help!Hi there! Congratulations on starting your first shows next week! It's an exciting time for you as a new consultant. To answer your question, no, you do not have to wait to be qualified to sign up. As long as you have your consultant ID number, you can sign up at any time. And yes, once you have access to the website, you can set up wedding registries for your customers. As for using PC$ to pay for it, unfortunately, PC$ cannot be used for website fees. However, you can use them to purchase items for your shows or personal use. I hope this helps and best of luck with your shows! Happy cooking!

Related to Sign Up Now: Qualifying & Paying for Wedding Registries

1. How do I qualify for a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To qualify for a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, you must be a US resident and at least 18 years of age. You will also need to provide a valid email address and shipping address.

2. What are the benefits of having a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Having a wedding registry with Pampered Chef allows you to create a personalized list of items you would like to receive as wedding gifts. It also makes it easier for your guests to purchase gifts for you and ensures that you receive items you will actually use and love.

3. How do I pay for items on my wedding registry?

Your guests can purchase items on your wedding registry through our website or by contacting our customer service team. You can also choose to pay for any remaining items on your registry after your wedding.

4. Can I add or remove items from my wedding registry?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your wedding registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and make the necessary changes. Keep in mind that any changes made after your wedding may affect the availability of certain items.

5. Can I make a custom wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can create a custom wedding registry with Pampered Chef. You can choose from our wide selection of kitchen tools and gadgets to create a registry that best suits your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
deanna_g
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedinAvon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen