• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Call the Holiday Inn: Make Wedding Dreams Come True!

In summary, the woman tried to get flyers put in the hotel's packages about the PC wedding registry, but was told that they couldn't do that. She then tried going around to some of the bridal shops in town, but most said no because they didn't want to have every place in town putting up displays and then have people fighting over the space.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Ok so I just got up the nerve to call The Holiday Inn in the next town over.
I got married there 6 years ago and their package was fabulous! One stop shopping....anyway I have been contemplating calling to see if they would consider putting a flyer in their packages about the PC wedding registries, etc... I talk to catering but the lady I spoke to said I need to call another lady in about 45 minutes.:eek: That will be so AWESOME if I can put something in their packages!!!!

What a great idea!! Good luck!!

Great idea i think ill try it! Thanx!

That's a great idea!!! Good thinking. did you hear back from them yet?

Oooo, yeah! I'd love to hear what you find out... that sounds like such a good idea that I might have to steal!

Great idea, let us know how it turns out.

Well the lady I knew that worked there has retired :(
The other one I did speak to was like, "No we can't put anything in there like that." WHAT? Very rude lady. I am so bummed-I thought I had a great idea.

My mom and I went around to some of the bridal shops in town and asked them if we could put up flyers and/or a drawing box. Most said no because they didn't want to have every place in town putting up displays and then have people fighting over the space. I know that one said if we came up with a special gift for their customers using our bridal registry then they could add it to their flyer about different deals for brides. We still haven't decided what we would use as a special gift so haven't gotten back to them about it. Anyway...check into your local bridal stores!

Trina

Hello-- what better Special Gift than FREE Pampered Chef products to get your new kitchen started? And FREE business cards to handout to friends, relatives and guests to aim them to your PC Bridal Registry! And one of the easiest registries available anywhere...

Take them back to the company. Leave some of PC registry flyers, with your stamp on the back - don't re-invent the wheel. They are beautiful, and will get you what you want... shows / bookings!

I still think it could work
chefkristin said:
Well the lady I knew that worked there has retired :(
The other one I did speak to was like, "No we can't put anything in there like that." WHAT? Very rude lady. I am so bummed-I thought I had a great idea.
I still think that there are other hotels that would except that(maybe) but I do think that it is a great idea. Afta I get my website up I'll try it and let you Ladies now how it went for me.

sharon66 said:
I still think that there are other hotels that would except that(maybe) but I do think that it is a great idea. Afta I get my website up I'll try it and let you Ladies now how it went for me.
Please Do!!

Related to Call the Holiday Inn: Make Wedding Dreams Come True!

1. What services does the Holiday Inn offer for weddings?

The Holiday Inn offers a variety of services to help make your dream wedding a reality. We have a team of experienced wedding planners who will assist you with every aspect of your special day, from venue selection to menu planning. We also offer on-site catering, hotel accommodations for guests, and decor options to create the perfect atmosphere for your celebration.

2. Can I hold my ceremony and reception at the Holiday Inn?

Yes, we have a range of beautiful event spaces available for both ceremonies and receptions. From intimate indoor spaces to stunning outdoor areas, we have options to suit any size or style of wedding. Our team will work with you to create a seamless transition between the ceremony and reception, ensuring a stress-free day for you and your guests.

3. Do you offer wedding packages?

Yes, we offer a variety of wedding packages to fit different budgets and needs. Our packages include options for food and beverage, decor, and accommodations for the wedding couple and their guests. We can also customize a package to fit your specific preferences and requirements.

4. Can I bring in my own vendors for the wedding?

While we have a team of preferred vendors that we work with regularly, we understand that some couples may have specific vendors in mind for their wedding. You are welcome to bring in your own vendors for certain aspects of your wedding, such as photography, music, or florals. Our team is happy to work with your chosen vendors to ensure everything runs smoothly on your special day.

5. How far in advance should I book my wedding at the Holiday Inn?

We recommend booking your wedding at least 6-12 months in advance to ensure availability and to give our team enough time to plan and execute your dream wedding. However, we understand that every couple's timeline is different, and we will do our best to accommodate your preferred date and timeline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmom24
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nancynap
Replies