• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Order Hold Up Causes Holiday Stress!

In summary, an "Unexpected Order Hold Up" refers to an unanticipated delay in the processing or delivery of a customer's order. This delay can be caused by various factors such as inventory shortages, shipping delays, technical issues, or human error. During the holiday season, an "Unexpected Order Hold Up" can impact your shopping by causing stress and disappointment if your order does not arrive in time for your planned celebration or gift-giving occasion. If you experience an "Unexpected Order Hold Up", you can contact customer service for assistance and updates on your order's status. To avoid an "Unexpected Order Hold Up" during the holidays, it is recommended to place your orders early, double-check your shipping and payment information, and stay informed about potential
sailortena
Ok, I know HO is closed and all because of the holiday, but this is totally odd. ....

I submitted a show on Tuesday evening with $685 in commissionable sales. I got an email that it was on hold because of a declined credit card, and I called, it went through and the "order expert" said she would release the show.

So yesterday I submitted another show and it SHIPPED the same day!

This is not the weirdness ... so the other show still says "received". In my performance tracker, it shows the show, but with $0 in commissionable sales!!!!! :eek:

I'm like, OMG! I know I can't do anything about it, but it has me all worried about commission and Sell-A-Thon because, well, this show put me at the $1500 level to earn free stuff.

Am I just freaking out too soon or should I pull my hair out over the holiday weekend??!!?? :eek:

You are freaking out too soon. Sometimes it takes a day or so for the system to catch-up. Just relax, it will be okay.

It's understandable to be worried about the commission and Sell-A-Thon, but it's best to wait until after the holiday weekend to see if the situation is resolved. It's possible that there was just a delay in updating the commissionable sales on your performance tracker. If the issue persists, reach out to HO as soon as they reopen to address the discrepancy. In the meantime, try not to stress too much and enjoy the holiday weekend.

1. What is an "Unexpected Order Hold Up"?

An "Unexpected Order Hold Up" refers to a delay in the processing or delivery of a customer's order that was not anticipated or communicated beforehand.

2. What causes an "Unexpected Order Hold Up"?

There are several possible reasons for an "Unexpected Order Hold Up", such as inventory shortages, shipping delays, technical issues, or human error.

3. How can an "Unexpected Order Hold Up" impact my holiday shopping?

If your order experiences a hold up during the holiday season, it may not arrive in time for your planned celebration or gift-giving occasion, causing stress and disappointment.

4. What can I do if my order is experiencing an "Unexpected Order Hold Up"?

If you are experiencing an "Unexpected Order Hold Up", you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will work to resolve the issue and provide updates on the status of your order.

5. How can I avoid an "Unexpected Order Hold Up" during the holidays?

To minimize the chances of an "Unexpected Order Hold Up" during the busy holiday season, we recommend placing your orders early, double-checking your shipping address and payment information, and staying updated on any potential delays or issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Intrepid_Chef