• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Mini-Holiday Catalog for All Your Seasonal Favorites - Order Now!

In summary, the Mini-Holiday Catalog is a special catalog released by Pampered Chef during the holiday season, featuring seasonal favorites and exclusive holiday-themed items. To order from the catalog, you can contact a local consultant or visit the website and add desired items to your cart before checking out. There are often special deals and promotions available, and items from the catalog can be purchased as gifts with a personalized message. The return policy for items purchased from the Mini-Holiday Catalog is the same as the regular return policy, with the exception of personalized items and perishable goods.
letscook04
Gold Member
I thought that we can order the "Mini-Holiday Catalog" on supply/order? I put in the code # and it is not coming up.

Have you run an update on Pampered Partner? Once you do, it should show up when you "search" for an item. Do the "Update Product List". HTH!

Yes I did but still nothing.

What product # are you using? I know sometimes they misprint them on some things. In my PP, I ordered it with product #ER87. I know that's right, because I got them. :) If that still doesn't work, I would call tech support in the morning. Sorry I can't be of more assistance. :confused:

I just figured out what happened!! I started my supply order the end of Sept so I just deleted it and started over with Oct date. Thanks for all your help!!:D

What is the Mini-Holiday Catalog?

The Mini-Holiday Catalog is a special catalog released by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. It features a selection of seasonal favorites, including new products and exclusive holiday-themed items.

How can I order from the Mini-Holiday Catalog?

You can order from the Mini-Holiday Catalog by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply browse the catalog and add your desired items to your cart, then proceed to checkout to complete your order.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the Mini-Holiday Catalog?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for the Mini-Holiday Catalog. These may include discounts, free gifts, or limited-time offers. Be sure to check the catalog or website for any current promotions.

Can I purchase items from the Mini-Holiday Catalog as gifts?

Yes, you can definitely purchase items from the Mini-Holiday Catalog as gifts for your friends and family. Simply enter their shipping address at checkout and add a personalized message if desired.

What is the return policy for items purchased from the Mini-Holiday Catalog?

The return policy for items purchased from the Mini-Holiday Catalog is the same as our regular return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized items and perishable goods are not eligible for return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • JennLizFran