• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Special Holiday Items in Our New Mini Catalogs

In summary, the holiday mini catalogs include items that are not in the regular minis. They also include gift ideas and tips.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hello all! This is my first Christmas as a PC consultant. The Holiday Mini Catalogs that are now available, do these include items that are not in the regular minis? Will there be specialy holiday items available? Just trying to decide if I really need to spend my money on them. Thanks!

The holiday minis are a good investment. They scream "HOLIDAYS!" I've only seen last year' s holiday ones, and I honestly don't remember if they contained different products from the regular minis. They don't contain anything new. But they were very festive, and also included gift ideas and tips.

Anyone know if this available to view online?

They'll mostly have the holiday & entertaining things. They'll also have great recipes and presentation ideas.

Holiday mini's are a must have. They really help guests envision the gift-giving potential that all of our products have. Plus the recipes and ideas are great!

To answer one of your specific questions, there are no items in the holiday mini that aren't in the full catalog. A few years back we had some seasonal items (Halloween), and they weren't big sellers. The additional paperwork was more bother than it was worth.

Here is the link to the Holiday Mini: http://s7ondemand1.scene7.com/s7ondemand/brochure/flash_brochure.jsp?company=ThePamperedChef&sku=HolidayMini09&config=HolidayMini09&zoomwidth=1100&zoomheight=887&cb=www.pamperedchef.com&urlpb=orderCode%3dO2It is viewable when you click on "shop interactive catalog" from your PWS.

thank you joy! i just ordered these and wished i'd ordered more now!

Thanks Joy! I was hunting on CC and coming up empty-handed! Just what I was looking for. (I thought I'd done it before!)

Thanks Joy for the link. I knew that I was going to order these but now I'll get even more. Love the mini catalogs! Now could someone please make all these recipes and invite me. Looks like a delicious party.:chef:

Do you happen to know if this takes on regular postage stamp for mailing?Thanks!

Yes, one regular stamp.

I just checked them out, and they are great! I just wish I'd known about these before I ordered a ton of regular fall minis.

When does the fall/winter catalog usually end?

S/S Catalog is effective as of March 1st each year, F/W starts September 1st.

Does anyone have a mini flyer(4 to a page) for the holiday mini ?

Thanks

DEB&DAVE said:
Does anyone have a mini flyer(4 to a page) for the holiday mini ?

Thanks

Host/Guest Specials? I have a half page one (length-wise) that fits in. But it has the Host & Guest specials only. Not sure if taht is what you are looking for.

1. What is the Holiday Mini Catalog?

The Holiday Mini Catalog is a special edition catalog released by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. It features a curated selection of products specifically designed for holiday cooking and gifting.

2. How can I get a copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog?

You can get a copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also request a catalog to be mailed to you by filling out a form on our website.

3. Are the products in the Holiday Mini Catalog different from the regular catalog?

Yes, the products in the Holiday Mini Catalog are specially chosen for the holiday season and may not be available in our regular catalog. They are also often offered at a discounted price.

4. Can I place an order directly from the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Yes, you can place an order directly from the Holiday Mini Catalog through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply select the products you wish to purchase and follow the checkout process.

5. When does the Holiday Mini Catalog expire?

The Holiday Mini Catalog is only available for a limited time during the holiday season. The expiration date will be clearly marked on the catalog. After the expiration date, the products may no longer be available or offered at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
abaker1
  • flemings99