• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Answers to Your Supply Order Questions | See Items Before Ordering

In summary, placing a supply order with Pampered Chef is easy. Just log in to your account and click on the "Shop" tab to browse and add products to your cart. There is no minimum order requirement, so you can purchase as many or as few items as you need. Delivery times vary, but orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. You can cancel or modify your order before it is shipped, but not after. Discounts are available for bulk supply orders, so contact customer service for more information and a quote.
pamperedchef.em
Is there a catalog or something that will let me actaully SEE what these items are on the Supply Order Form? I want to see what I am ordering before spending the money! I have questions about a lot of items, but I am really interested in the Mini-Catalogs

There is not a supply order catalog. What other things do you have questions on? We'd be happy to tell you what things are.
The mini catalogs are small catalogs that have the newest products and some of the favorites in it. It is just a 'sampling' of what we have to offer. People are using them as invitations to give the guests a head start on ordering or to give thema chance to browse if they cannot come. I carry them in my catalog tote for when I am out and about.

There is something in the download center on CC that gives you a description of each item.

Supply Order Fact Sheet- you'll find it on CC under the Download Center tab.And the mini-catalogs are great. Perfect to stick in your purse/tote to give out, use as invitations, handout at booths/fairs, etc. Much better for the cost! They have all of the new products for the current season, plus lots of the hot/popular items.

Thank you all so much for helping!

1. How do I place a supply order?

To place a supply order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and add products to your cart, and proceed to checkout when you're ready.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for supplies?

There is no minimum order requirement for supplies. You can purchase as many or as few items as you need for your business.

3. How long does it take for supplies to be delivered?

The delivery time for supplies can vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected. Generally, orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days, and delivery can take an additional 3-5 business days.

4. Can I cancel or modify a supply order?

As long as your order has not yet been processed and shipped, you can cancel or modify it by contacting our customer service team. However, once an order has been shipped, it cannot be canceled or modified.

5. Are there any discounts available for bulk supply orders?

We do offer discounts for bulk supply orders, which can vary depending on the specific products and quantities ordered. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to receive a quote for your bulk order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kltaylo