• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Putting in Personal Orders Question??

In summary, the process for putting in a personal order on Pampered Chef is to log in to your account, browse and add items to your cart, and proceed to checkout. You can use your consultant discount on personal orders by entering your consultant ID and password at checkout. The estimated delivery time for personal orders is 5-7 business days and changes cannot be made after an order has been submitted, although it can be cancelled. The return policy for personal orders is the same as for regular orders, with a 30-day window for returns or exchanges.
K.Shaffer
Newbie question here....

I want to put in a personal order for some products but I also need some catalogs, order forms, and maybe some door prizes. Is there a way to order everything together. When I'm on Pampered Plus it will ask me what kind of order I want to place. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to order supplies and products all in one order or do I have to put them in seperate orders and pay extra shipping?

Thank you in advance. :)

No, one is a personal order and one is a supply/paperwork order. They have to be ordered seperately. I actually believe these things are stored in different places, so the orders don't go to the same location - but I could be wrong about that. It's been a long time since I have done a HO tour.

Yep, they are 2 separate orders, unfortunately. But...double check the complete listing on the supply order. Each season they put on different products that might be needed in order to make some of the highlighted new recipes. So it is possible to get products on a supply order. ;) They might not be anything you want or need, but I just thought I'd point that out.

What is the process for putting in a personal order?

The process for putting in a personal order is simple. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account. Then, browse through the products and add the desired items to your cart. Finally, proceed to checkout and enter your payment and shipping information.

Can I use my consultant discount on personal orders?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your discount on personal orders. Simply enter your consultant ID and password at checkout to receive your discount.

How long will it take for my personal order to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for personal orders is typically 5-7 business days. However, this may vary depending on the shipping method chosen and the shipping address.

Can I make changes to my personal order after it has been submitted?

No, unfortunately, once a personal order has been submitted, it cannot be changed. However, you can cancel the order and place a new one with the desired changes.

What is the return policy for personal orders?

The return policy for personal orders is the same as for regular orders. You have 30 days from the delivery date to return any unused or defective items for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Shannen