• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Putting in an Order on Personal Comp

In summary, to place an order on Personal Comp, you need to log into your account, click on the "Order" tab, add items to your cart, and proceed to checkout. You can also use a discount code at checkout. If you need to make changes to your order, you can do so by modifying items in your cart. To track your order, log into your account and go to the "Order History" tab. Personal Comp accepts major credit cards and PayPal as payment methods.
Kelly8
I am trying to put in an order for a customer for pink products on my website. The problem is that the comp keeps reading it as me and i can't figure out how to put it under the customer's name (who gets a PHD). I have deleted my cookies and it still wants to go to the order. How do I do this?

There's a link at the bottom of the page that says "log in as a customer".

Thanks-which page though?

Oops, the CC log in page that comes up.

Once you log in as yourself you can put in a new address along with your customer's name. Then you can checkout with her info and put in cc info as well.

1. How do I place an order on Personal Comp?

To place an order on Personal Comp, first log into your account and click on the "Order" tab. Then, browse through the available products and add the items you wish to purchase to your cart. Once you have all the items you want, proceed to checkout and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I use a discount code when placing an order on Personal Comp?

Yes, you can use a discount code when placing an order on Personal Comp. At checkout, there will be a field where you can enter your discount code. Make sure to enter it correctly and click "Apply" to see the discount reflected in your total.

3. How do I make changes to my order on Personal Comp?

If you need to make changes to your order on Personal Comp, you can do so by going to your cart and removing or modifying any items you no longer want. You can also add new items to your cart if needed. Once you are satisfied with your changes, proceed to checkout to complete your order.

4. How do I track my order on Personal Comp?

To track your order on Personal Comp, log into your account and go to the "Order History" tab. Here, you will see a list of all your past orders and their current status. Click on the order you want to track to view more details and tracking information, if available.

5. What payment methods are accepted on Personal Comp?

Personal Comp accepts major credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express, as well as PayPal. You can select your preferred payment method at checkout and enter your payment information securely to complete your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • K.Shaffer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefgirlrd