• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Putting in an Order

In summary, there could be various reasons for having trouble placing an order, such as technical issues with the website, payment method errors, or out of stock items. If a technical issue arises, clearing browser cache and cookies may help. If the payment method is not working, check billing information and available funds, and contact the bank if necessary. Orders can also be placed over the phone, and a confirmation email or account login can confirm a successful order.
jenniferlynne
Hi all. I don't order much at all. I've never really used PP+ enough to really learn my way around, but I could always figure it out enough to place an order. Well, I had all my orders entered and I accidentally added another customer. I was trying to figure out how to delete that line and ended up making all of my orders disappear. I dont know what I did. So, I add a whole new order and now for some reason, it's not adding in sales tax. I can't figure out how to get it to add it. Anyone know? :confused:

Thank You!

Well, for the sales tax part, if you don't have an address filled in for the host, that is one reason.

For deleting customers in a show, you would highlight the customer in question, and clicke the little guy with the red circle and - sign on the left. But, just so you know, you can add customers without any purchases to your show. It's a great way to keep track of who was at the show.

Thank You. I probably forgot to put in the address. I don't remember for sure, but I was trying to hurry. Just ended up slowing myself down!

Thanks again!

1. Why am I having trouble putting in an order?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble placing an order. It could be a technical issue with our website, an error with your payment method, or an item in your cart may be out of stock. We recommend checking your internet connection and ensuring all items in your cart are available before proceeding with your order.

2. How do I fix a technical issue when trying to place an order?

If you are experiencing a technical issue with our website, we suggest clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Why is my payment method not working when trying to place an order?

If your payment method is not working, it could be due to an incorrect billing address, insufficient funds, or an expired card. Please double-check your billing information and ensure there are enough funds available before trying again. If the issue continues, please contact your bank or credit card company for further assistance.

4. Can I place an order over the phone?

Yes, you can place an order over the phone by calling our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you with placing your order and answering any questions you may have.

5. How do I know if my order was successfully placed?

After completing the checkout process, you will receive an email confirmation with your order details. If you did not receive an email, please check your spam or junk folder. You can also log into your account on our website to view your order history and confirm that your order was successfully placed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kmcorpening
  • byrd1956