• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Combine Orders for Wedding Gift and Personal Order to Get Free Sprinkles?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a customer who wants to place an order as a gift for a wedding, but also wants to order for herself. However, she is unable to add free sprinkles to her order if it is split into two separate orders. The participants discuss different solutions, including mailing the gift separately or adding the sprinkles to the host's order. Ultimately, they agree that it is important to take care of the customer and make her feel special.
jenne
I have a customer who is placing an order as a gift for a wedding. She wants to have their gift sent directly to them, but is also placing an order for herself. She's willing to pay the shipping twice, but if I enter it as two seperate orders, it won't let me add the free sprinkles to her order, and in reality she deserves them...

Is there any way I can put this all in one order and have part shipped to the recieving couple, or some way to make PP+ notice that both of these orders are in her name so she can get her sprinkles??

Thanks so much for your help!!

Jenny

I don't think they is a way to do that. Unless she wanted to mail it herself.

I'm in the same boat as you. I called HO yesterday and they said it had to be $60 on one order. I ended up adding the sprinkles to the host's order, got a 30% discount and will get commission on it. It's still money out of my pocket, though; it did make the customer happy, so I'm sure it'll pay off in the long run.

That's what I was going to suggest, just bite the bullet and pay out of pocket. A customer will appreciate the generousity in the long run. (I am on the other end right now as a hotel customer, and they screwed up bigtime. I am already waiting for a call back from corporate. What a mess!)

So I agree it is better to take care of the customer then have a disgruntled one.!

Thanks ladies...I am kinda bummed that HO didn't make a way for that to work, I've had it happen twice this month already...Oh well...I had planned on at least ordering it for her, this lady has been an awesome customer, and I really appreciate her...I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a way to make it work. Thanks for your input!

don't forgetto tell her that you're doing this especially for her! that always makes people feel special!

What are some common kitchen tasks that can be made easier?

Some common kitchen tasks that can be made easier include chopping vegetables, peeling fruits, and shredding cheese.

Is there a tool that can help with measuring ingredients?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Adjustable Measuring Spoons and Cups are perfect for precise measurements of both dry and liquid ingredients.

Can I use Pampered Chef products in the oven?

Yes, most of our products are oven-safe up to a certain temperature. Please refer to the product instructions for specific guidelines.

How do I clean my Pampered Chef stoneware?

To clean stoneware, use hot water and a scraper to remove any food residue. Do not use soap or submerge in water. For tougher stains, you can use a baking soda paste or our specially formulated Stoneware Cleaner.

What is the best way to store my Pampered Chef products?

We recommend storing our products in a cool, dry place away from direct heat or sunlight. For stoneware, make sure it is completely dry before storing to prevent any potential cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Lexif424