• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Scoop on Individual Orders and Free Gifts - $119 Purchase Dilemma

In summary, the conversation revolved around a consultant's frustration with not being able to give a free gift to an individual order. The policy states that free gifts are only available for guests at certain types of shows. The consultant is now faced with either eating the cost of the gift or finding a way to turn the order into a show. There is some discussion about the policy and a reminder to read the fine print, followed by a humorous comment and a reminder to be forgiving.
jenniferlynne
I had a lady place an individual order for $119. I tried to enter her free gift for a purchase over $60 and it said I couldn't do that on that type of order. Did I do something wrong or can someone really not get a free gift on a individual order. That is a crock of you know what if that is the case. :mad:

They can only get the free gift by attending a show. It's a perk for our hostesses to entice people to attend.

It's on shows, cooking shows, catalog shows, wedding showers and fundraiser shows. It is PC's INCENTIVE to get people to attend shows and book shows. It is an incentive to help OUR businesses, not a crock of stuff...If you really want your guest to have it, collect another $40 in orders and make it a catalog show. Then someone gets 10% off everything for a year, an ADDED bonus!Maybe your person will collect $40 more to get 10% off in the future...

Guest specials ONLY apply to cooking shows, catalog shows, fundraisers, and wedding showers. Not individual, online, or wedding registry.

Wow! We were all typing at once!!

That stinks!!!! I already told her she could have the gift. Now I either have to eat the cost of the gift or buy enough to make it a show. What really stinks is she wanted the cranberry trivit, and I had a brand new one that I just opened a few weeks ago. I could have given it to her :cry:

jenniferlynne said:
That stinks!!!! I already told her she could have the gift. Now I either have to eat the cost of the gift or buy enough to make it a show. What really stinks is she wanted the cranberry trivit, and I had a brand new one that I just opened a few weeks ago. I could have given it to her :cry:

Do you have any open shows? Add her order.

jenniferlynne said:

Is the new one still clean and looking new? Give it to her. Tell her you made a mistake so you are giving her yours.

I realize this sounds like a smarta** response, and it's not meant to be. However it's called a "guest special" for a reason. The name itself implies that it's only good for guests -- people buying through some type of show.

I'm not attacking the original poster; I'm just pointing out what makes sense to me.

Yup-at the bottom of the flyer it does state for August that this does not apply to individual orders. Shows only.

I have to say -- I've never had the phrase "crock of you know what" followed up by a Bible verse before, until I read this post.

And I really don't think it stinks. Well, ok, a crock of you know what would definitely stink. Unless, of course, it's a stoneware crock, in which case, at least it wouldn't retain the odor.

But the policy doesn't stink. It stinks that you hadn't read the fine print, but that's not PC's fault. So turn that angry face into an "oops I goofed" face, bless, and release.

LAUGHING at Chef J's response!!! I didn't even notice and I usually do. Good response too!

IAmChefJ said:
[I]I have to say -- I've never had the phrase "crock of you know what" followed up by a Bible verse before, until I read this post.[/I]

And I really don't think it stinks. Well, ok, a crock of you know what would definitely stink. Unless, of course, it's a stoneware crock, in which case, at least it wouldn't retain the odor.

But the policy doesn't stink. It stinks that you hadn't read the fine print, but that's not PC's fault. So turn that angry face into an "oops I goofed" face, bless, and release.

That got me too but I tried to ignore it and focus on the facts.

Just remembered as we are pampered not perfect we are also not perfect but forgiven!

This isn't a new thing. Even I know that, and I'm usually missing something. It is a bummer, but when we miss information it isn't anyone else's fault but our own. Yes the bible verse following that post struck me as strange, too. That is why I won't put a fish symbol on my car!

IAmChefJ said:
I have to say -- I've never had the phrase "crock of you know what" followed up by a Bible verse before, until I read this post.

;)) that's all I have to say.

What is the $119 purchase dilemma and how does it affect individual orders?

The $119 purchase dilemma refers to the requirement for customers to make a minimum purchase of $119 in order to receive a free gift. This only applies to individual orders, as party orders have their own exclusive host rewards program.

What are the free gifts available for individual orders with a $119 purchase?

The free gifts available for individual orders with a $119 purchase vary depending on the current promotion. However, they typically include popular Pampered Chef products such as kitchen tools, cookware, or cookbooks.

Can I combine multiple individual orders to meet the $119 purchase requirement?

Unfortunately, individual orders cannot be combined to meet the $119 purchase requirement. Each order must reach the minimum purchase amount on its own in order to qualify for the free gift.

Do individual orders placed at different times count towards the $119 purchase requirement?

No, individual orders must be placed at the same time in order to count towards the $119 purchase requirement. If you wish to receive a free gift, be sure to reach the minimum purchase amount with one single order.

What if I forget to add the free gift to my individual order at checkout?

If you forget to add the free gift to your individual order at checkout, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to assist you in adding the free gift to your order, depending on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen