• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Individual Order Get Guest Special?

In summary, the guest special for individual orders is a discounted item that changes monthly and can be found in the current Pampered Chef catalog or on their website. To qualify for the guest special, a minimum purchase is required and it is only available for individual orders. It cannot be combined with other offers or party orders. The guest special is available for both online orders and orders placed through a Pampered Chef consultant. Multiple items can be purchased as long as the minimum purchase requirement is met, but only one guest special can be included in each individual order.
andiphant
My Aunt wants to order a bunch of stuff including the small BB which is free this month. I don't have any on-going shows to attach her order to before I go out of town for awhile. Can she get the Guest Special if I just do it as an individual order?
Thank You

I don't see why not.

I just looked at the guest special flyer on CC and it specifies at the bottom that the guest special does not apply to individual orders. Bummer!

Julie

Darn. I just tried it too and when I put in the $60+ worth of products then tried to code for the Guest Special it said "Item not found" or something to that affect. Thanks anyway ; )

Is her order close to $150? Could she get a few more orders to get it to $150 to get the guest AND the host special?

Related to Does Individual Order Get Guest Special?

1. What is the guest special for individual orders?

The guest special for individual orders varies each month and can be found in the current Pampered Chef catalog or on our website. It is a discounted item that is only available for individual orders and cannot be combined with other offers.

2. How do I qualify for the guest special?

To qualify for the guest special, you must place an individual order that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the current offer. This can be done through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

3. Can I get the guest special if I am hosting a party?

No, the guest special is only available for individual orders and cannot be combined with party orders. However, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products through our generous host rewards program.

4. Is the guest special available for online orders?

Yes, the guest special is available for both online orders and orders placed through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply add the guest special item to your cart and make sure your order meets the minimum purchase requirement.

5. Can I purchase multiple guest special items?

Yes, you can purchase multiple guest special items as long as your total order meets the minimum purchase requirement. However, please note that the guest special is limited to one per individual order and cannot be combined with other offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • xmxsummer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
xmxsummer
  • Kate0831