• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help~! Individual Order Question

In summary, for a September Cooking/Catalog Show, you have until the end of October to submit the entire order and still qualify for the September Host and Guest Specials. As long as the initial order was dated in September, you can add on additional items later and still receive the specials. Just make sure to communicate the submission deadline to your customer.
Chef Rei
Good Morning!

I know that (for example) with a September Cooking/Catalog Show, we actually have until the end of October to close/submit the show and still get the September Host and Guest Specials (correct??). How about individual orders??

I have someone wanting to place an individual order for a few of the $10 cookbooks (September guest special), but she also wants to add on some other items and will get back to me next week (October). I already input the cookbook part of the order in PP3(dated September), and am now just waiting. Will I be able to just "leave it" in PP3 for now and add on the other items next week when she is ready to close (then submit)?? Or do I have to submit the cookbook part of the order by September 30th in order for her to get the cookbook special??

Sorry if that's confusing. I still haven't had my morning coffee :eek:

TIA!!!!!

Hold it all until you have the entire order. As long as it is a Sept. dated show... you have until the end of Oct. to submit it. You cannot submit part of an order. HO will not add on to or change an order once it is submitted. Believe me... I've tried! Hope this helps

Yes, you can leave the order in PP3 and add on additional items later. As long as the initial order was input with a September date, it will qualify for the September specials even if the rest of the order is submitted in October. Just make sure to communicate with your customer that the order needs to be submitted by a certain date in order to receive the specials. This way, she knows when the deadline is and can make sure to get her order in on time.

1. How can I track my individual order?

To track your individual order, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you will be able to view the status of your order and track the package once it has been shipped.

2. Can I make changes to my individual order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to individual orders once they have been placed. However, you can cancel your order and place a new one with the correct items or quantities.

3. How long will it take for my individual order to be delivered?

The delivery time for individual orders can vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. Please note that these time frames are estimates and may vary based on your location and any unforeseen delays.

4. Can I return or exchange an item from my individual order?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from your individual order within 30 days of purchase. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the return or exchange process.

5. What if I receive a damaged or incorrect item in my individual order?

If you receive a damaged or incorrect item in your individual order, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct item in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cooking_Mama