• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quickie Question About Sending in Individual Order

V
vwpamperedchef
Since the mess with HO is we cannot get on to "send" an show or order, I wondered, can I just submit my individual order (with stoneware 20% off) tomorrow 12/1 and date it for today 11/30 which is the real scenerio anyway?

I am exhausted and it doesn't make a big difference for SAT for me.

I guess the question is, can I submit tomorrow and my customer still qualify for the stoneware at 20% off. She is ordering about 4 pieces of stoneware.

TIA

I think so too--but unsure....need a good positive reinforcement answer otherwise I will get toothpicks to hold my eyes opened ;)

Yes. You have until the 15th to submit November orders. It won't count toward the SAT, but you said that wasn't an issue. Go ahead and get a good night's sleep. :)

yes, I've done it before.

Ahh thanks!!

Hmmm... I thought you could only get the guest special from a show, not individual orders.

JAE said:
Hmmm... I thought you could only get the guest special from a show, not individual orders.

This particular guest special is available to all - even individual and online orders.

Good to know. Too many details to keep track of in this business, sometimes.

Yeah, I only knew that because a customer placed an individual order through my website on Friday.

According to the e-mail from HO, because they were having so many problems on the 30th ... all orders placed on Dec 1st will count toward November sales & SAT. Anything that you want to count towards December, you need to wait & submit on the 2nd. So I would think you would be fine submitting a November individual order on Dec 1st. ;)

Sheila... Just noticed you signature, How cute! "Opperation Knocked up" Love it!

Oh and March 5th is an awesome day! My DS will be 4 that day and it is the birthday of 2 of my dearest friends.

Congrats!

Thanks Paulette!

My Grandmother's birthday is on the 6th. I think she would be happy if I waited one more day!

Related to Quickie Question About Sending in Individual Order

1. Can I submit my individual order tomorrow and date it for today?

Yes, you can submit your individual order tomorrow and date it for today. However, please keep in mind that the date may impact any promotions or discounts that may be applicable for that specific day.

2. Is it possible to submit my order tomorrow and still qualify for the stoneware at 20% off?

Yes, you can still qualify for the stoneware at 20% off if you submit your order tomorrow. As long as the order is placed within the time frame of the promotion, the discount should still apply.

3. Can I submit my order tomorrow and have it count towards my sales achievement total for today?

No, unfortunately, any orders submitted after the designated cut-off time for sales achievement will not count towards that day's total. It will be counted towards the next day's total.

4. Will my customer still qualify for the stoneware discount if I submit my order tomorrow?

Yes, as long as the order is placed within the designated time frame for the promotion, your customer should still qualify for the stoneware discount.

5. Does the submission of my order tomorrow affect my SAT score?

Yes, the submission of your order tomorrow will affect your SAT score, as it will be counted towards the next day's total instead of the current day's total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kate0831