• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does She Still Get the Free Gift?

In summary, the host will receive a free gift as long as the total party sales reach the designated amount. They can choose from a selection of free gifts based on the total party sales, and the free gift is not based on the host's individual sales. If the party does not reach the designated sales amount, the host will not receive the free gift, but can still earn host rewards. In most cases, the host can only earn one free gift, but some promotions may allow for multiple free gifts based on the total party sales.
DMB75
I have a guest that order just over $60 worth of stuff and wrote down the free gift for this month, but she was a host in the past and her 10% discount brought her below $60.

Does she still get the free gift?

Thanks,
Donna

I don't think so. I think it has to be $60 after the discount.

Thanks, looks like I need to call her and let her know.

How far below the $60 mark did she fall? I've had that happen before too, and if it's a small amount I throw on a quik-cut as a gift from me.....if it's more than you are wanting to cover, you could just call her, and explain what happened, and ask her if there was another small item show would like, to put her over the $60 again.....

I've heard conflicting answers to this ?. I once asked it too and got people who said yes it will go through and she will get the FREE product and other's said no it won't. But if you have P3 the new program, it may not even let it go through? I don't know I still use PP. So probably not.

I can try and see if it goes through, If not I'll ask her about it. It's not that much under at all. I might cover it for her.

No, it's $60 in product so she needs to order $66 before her PHD

It's $60 spent, so for a past host it's $66.

Is the $60 worth in products including shipping or before shipping?

Subtotal :before tax and shipping.

Thank you for your help. :)

It is based on the amount of money she actually spends before tax and shipping...not the value of the products. The host can get the guest special too, if the spend 60.00 out of their pocket.

Related to Does She Still Get the Free Gift?

1. Does the host still get the free gift if someone cancels their order?

Yes, the host will still receive the free gift as long as the total party sales reach the designated amount.

2. Can the host choose which free gift they want?

Yes, the host can choose from a selection of free gifts based on the total party sales.

3. Is the free gift based on the host's individual sales or the total party sales?

The free gift is based on the total party sales, not just the host's individual sales.

4. What happens if the host's party doesn't reach the designated sales amount?

If the party does not reach the designated sales amount, the host will not receive the free gift. However, they can still earn host rewards based on their party sales.

5. Can the host earn multiple free gifts?

In most cases, the host can only earn one free gift. However, some promotions may allow for multiple free gifts based on the total party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Lexif424