• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Mail the Holiday Mini Catalogs?

In summary, if you mail the holiday mini catalogs, you may not receive a good response. However, if you include a post card with the catalog that has a blurb about the show on it, this may increase the response rate.
gailz2
Gold Member
If you mail the holiday mini catalogs, what response do you get? I was wondering if it was worthwhile (and expense) to mail to people in my town that may not know I sell Pampered Chef. Has anyone done this??

Unsolicited sales mail is considered effective if it has a 2% response rate. That's not very high for your investment in brochures and postage. You're probably better off putting your info up on a public bulletin board at a grocery store or laundromat. At least that's free.

I think you might end up feeling like it was too much money for the amount of money you spent mailing them.

I mailed them out the first year I was with PC and didn't get that great of a response. IF YOU DO mail them out to CUSTOMERS - then make sure to follow up.

With mailing to people you don't know - you have no way of following up :(

I haven't gotten any good responses from mailing them - so now I purchase a few and leave them at the nail salon, hair dresser, car wash, etc. with my information on them - I also carry them with me sticking out of my pocketbook pocket to show them off - I do mail them to my repeat hosts ( MY host who did my first show (1800!!) does a show EVERY January for me and some catty ones in between)

Just got home from a cluster meeting and it was mentioned that Don Funt is using the mini cattys (either the normal ones...or I am sure the holiday ones now) along with a post card invite as the invitations. You can either put the post card INTO the mini and tape it all closed, or put it all into a business sized envie and mail.

His first show: $800 in outside orders...his second show he did this $500 in outside orders.

On the postcard "invite" he includes the blurb on a sticker about if you can't attend go to my website and browse under the host's name.

How cool is that?

Thanks Kelly - LOVE this idea. Didn't get around to doing it with Sept shows, but I think the holiday mini will be even better with the cute gift ideas in it!

I've been using the mini's for a long time as invites & it's had wonderful results. (posted before) For Nov & Dec I use the holiday mini's as invites.

KellyTheChef said:
Just got home from a cluster meeting and it was mentioned that Don Funt is using the mini cattys (either the normal ones...or I am sure the holiday ones now) along with a post card invite as the invitations. You can either put the post card INTO the mini and tape it all closed, or put it all into a business sized envie and mail.

His first show: $800 in outside orders...his second show he did this $500 in outside orders.

On the postcard "invite" he includes the blurb on a sticker about if you can't attend go to my website and browse under the host's name.

How cool is that?

Just did this for 2 shows the end of Oct. I ordered 150 of them to get started, and will be continuing it for my Nov. and Dec. shows! This mini is so beautiful....and has so many great gift ideas of all price ranges, plus great entertaining ideas.

I do the minis for the first 2-3 months of the selling season. I have done both putting it in an envelope and taping. both are a bit extra work but I think it increases the outside orders and attendance.

My DH has been a GREAT help lately in doing these!

do you know if they will be sending the mini along with the hosts orders like they did with the bridal registry brochure?

Laura420 said:
do you know if they will be sending the mini along with the hosts orders like they did with the bridal registry brochure?

Shows do contain enough minis for each order - a friend got her show yesterday and they were in there!

yay - perfect!

1. Can I request to have the Holiday Mini Catalogs mailed to me?

Yes, you can request to have the Holiday Mini Catalogs mailed to you by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or filling out a form on our website.

2. How many Holiday Mini Catalogs can I request to be mailed?

You can request up to 5 Holiday Mini Catalogs to be mailed to you. This ensures that you have enough to share with friends and family.

3. Is there a cost for having the Holiday Mini Catalogs mailed to me?

No, there is no cost for having the Holiday Mini Catalogs mailed to you. They are a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef.

4. Can I request to have the Holiday Mini Catalogs mailed to someone else?

Yes, you can request to have the Holiday Mini Catalogs mailed to someone else, such as a friend or family member. Just make sure to provide their name and address when filling out the request form.

5. How long does it take for the Holiday Mini Catalogs to arrive in the mail?

The Holiday Mini Catalogs typically arrive within 7-10 business days after the request is placed. If you have not received them within this time frame, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kkimpinski