• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Mailing Mini-Catalogs to Contacts and Strangers

In summary, a mini-catalog is a condensed version of a full product catalog that showcases top-selling items and makes shopping easier. It can be obtained through consultants or the website, and may feature some exclusive products not found in the full catalog. Customers can order from the mini-catalog just like the full catalog, and new versions are released multiple times a year.
daniellemorgan
Does anyone on here have luck with mailing out the mini-catalogs to their contacts? If you do mail out the catalogs, how much does it cost (one stamp or more)? I've really go to get my name out there, so I thought this could potentially work if I also mail the catalogs out to random strangers.

Any advice would be welcome!!! :chef:

They're 1 first-class stamp (41 cents). You do need to tape them closed or put them in an envelope. I've been using them as invitations.

Hey Ann, Do you find that your attendance & sales are up due to the mini as the invite?

Hard to say - my schedule has been inconsistent enough that the data isn't reliable.

I use them as a mailer to past hostess as an invitation to rehost. I have had a bit of luck booking catalog show this way.

What is a mini-catalog?

A mini-catalog is a condensed version of our full product catalog, featuring a curated selection of our top-selling items. It is designed to give customers a quick overview of our products and make shopping easier.

How do I get a mini-catalog?

Mini-catalogs can be obtained through our consultants or through our website. You can also request one by contacting our customer service team.

Are the products in the mini-catalog different from the full catalog?

The mini-catalog features a selection of our top-selling products, but some items may be exclusive to the full catalog. We recommend checking both catalogs to see our full range of products.

Can I order from the mini-catalog?

Yes, you can order from the mini-catalog just like you would from the full catalog. The products and prices are the same, and you can place an order through our website or with your consultant.

How often do you release new mini-catalogs?

We release new mini-catalogs multiple times a year, usually coinciding with promotions or seasonal holidays. You can stay updated on new releases by subscribing to our emails or following our social media accounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • hcjeep