• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Connection With New Products

In summary, Joy mailed out mini-catalogs to her customers with invitations to her party, and saved money by not mailing the full catalog.
hcjeep
Have been selling pc since last june (and moved from one state to another) I have two questions. Does anyone send out anything by mail to contacts when the new catalog comes out? I would like to send mini catalogs but cannot afford it as I have 150 contacts out of state and 100 in the state I live in now. Many people are not getting email or at least not opening it (only about 25 people from warm call report)
Second Question? I would like to have a Think Spring party at my house when the new catalogs come out. What is the best thing to send out? Is it worth sending out 100 mini catalogs with invitations? Postage is so expensive I am worried I will be wasting my money.
Help me know how to make customer connection through the mail without wasting my money please :chef:

The least expensive and most effective way to invite people to an event is to personally invite them. Joy makes a flier and an email for the new products (as well as a Going, Going, Gone one) once all the info is out there, which is a good way to let people know about the new products.

You might be able to make up a postcard through Vista Print - or use a Pampered Chef postcard that is blank on the back. Then create your own label to affix with the invitation. THe postage would be $0.26 each, vs $0.44 or whatever the price of stamps is by then! You can mail only those you have to, personally invite those you can, and if some folks are local to you- put them on their mailboxes (not IN- that's illegal) or something.

hcjeep said:
Have been selling pc since last june (and moved from one state to another) I have two questions. Does anyone send out anything by mail to contacts when the new catalog comes out? I would like to send mini catalogs but cannot afford it as I have 150 contacts out of state and 100 in the state I live in now. Many people are not getting email or at least not opening it (only about 25 people from warm call report)
Second Question? I would like to have a Think Spring party at my house when the new catalogs come out. What is the best thing to send out? Is it worth sending out 100 mini catalogs with invitations? Postage is so expensive I am worried I will be wasting my money.
Help me know how to make customer connection through the mail without wasting my money please :chef:

I know money is a concern, but since you aren't sure if your customers are receiving your emails I would mail out a mini-cat with an invitation to your party. If you want to cut costs, I might just send the new mini to your customers that are out of town. Your best approach to get people at your party is to get on the phone and personally invite them. Good Luck!

It may take some time, but why not call each person, let them know we have new products coming out and could you email the link to your website so they can check them out. If they aren't email people, ask if they'd like you to send them a new mini-catalog with the new products in it. This is also a great time to ask them if they'd like to be one of the first ones to show off the new products by hosting a show. If they say "yes" then book a date, send them the full catalog and use the mini's for their invitations. If they say, "I don't know" follow up a week after you've either emailed or mailed mini to them. If they say "no", follow to see what they'd like to order from the new catalog. In the end, you're going to cut down on your mailing costs, you'll make great customer care calls, and odds are you'll get some bookings. It's like going for no with a terrific reason to call.

What is the importance of customer connection with new products?

Customer connection with new products is crucial because it allows companies to gather feedback and insights directly from their target audience. This helps in understanding their needs, preferences, and pain points, which can inform product development and marketing strategies. Additionally, a strong customer connection can lead to brand loyalty and positive word-of-mouth promotion.

How can companies establish a strong customer connection with new products?

Companies can establish a strong customer connection with new products by actively engaging with their target audience through various channels. This can include conducting market research, hosting focus groups, sending out surveys, and utilizing social media platforms. Companies should also be transparent and responsive to customer feedback and suggestions.

What are the benefits of maintaining a customer connection with new products?

Maintaining a customer connection with new products can lead to several benefits, such as improved product development, increased customer satisfaction, and higher sales. It also allows companies to build a loyal customer base and gain a competitive advantage in the market.

How can companies use customer connection to improve their new products?

Companies can use customer connection to improve their new products by actively listening to customer feedback and incorporating it into the product development process. This can help in identifying and addressing any issues or concerns early on, resulting in a better product that meets the needs and expectations of the target audience.

What are some effective strategies for maintaining a strong customer connection with new products?

Some effective strategies for maintaining a strong customer connection with new products include regularly communicating with customers, offering personalized experiences, providing exceptional customer service, and continuously seeking and incorporating customer feedback. Companies should also stay up-to-date with market trends and adapt their products accordingly to meet changing customer needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ElizabethP