• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caution!!! Don't Order Catalogs!!!!

In summary, CN is coming out with new catalogs and PC is releasing new product inserts that we need to copy and put in our catalogs. This is money that we should not have to spend and it is a pain to do.
They probably didn't say anything sooner because they didn't want to be stuck with all of the older spring catalogs either. :)

Don't forget the woven round trays! Those handles made them dangerous! I still have my original, I use it for other things but the handles just sag on it!
And I am going to print out a flier my self for the new product. Why waste my money when I have ink and paper already. Besides, I can not remember which thread but someone placed an awesome flier out her for it.

I just had to order more catalogs last week before this came out and ordered enough to get me throught he rest of the summer. I am bumming now, becasue I will not have the new ones.

Here's my concern:I have a June 5 show. I will be sending out my host packet soon, with the usual request for a guest list so I can send out invites.It would be REALLY NICE to have the new mini's to send with my invites ... but I'm not going to place a supply order with mini cats on them before I can get the new ones! And May 17 I'm a bit worried that it wouldn't get here in time for my June 5 show.

Anyone been able to order the summer mini catalog? I think the item # is KA90.

sure - and I got them in 2 days!

All I have is the red dot next to them item #. ?

Years ago some of you may remember we had MID SEASON Products . some where around May june a new product was intoduced and all we had to do is use the insert flyer . we didn't have anything added to new catalogs. and it all worked out ok .
I alread sent out my Host packs for JUNE & early July so I am going to send the host the flyer with WOW look what we have Now

sjspchef said:
All I have is the red dot next to them item #. ?

Check the date on your order. Usually in this kind of circumstance that it the issue. The date has to be May 17, 2010 or later.

Ordered my new cats after the deadline .. mini cats ... and flyers for old cats.Guess what?* Mini cats-check
* 100 catalogs NOT THERE
and
* flyers were BENT!So ... they are sending them out ... and I'm giving recruiter the mini cats and the bent flyers b/c my next show is not until the 5th.(I do have to say .... the flyers do look nice!)

chef131doreen said:
Years ago some of you may remember we had MID SEASON Products . some where around May june a new product was intoduced and all we had to do is use the insert flyer.

Actually, the mid-season product was already in the catalog, with a bubble that said "Available May 1." I hated it, because inevitabley I'd have a guest who didn't pay attention to the bubble, and wanted to order the item prior to May 1. Big hassle.

NooraK said:
Actually, the mid-season product was already in the catalog, with a bubble that said "Available May 1." I hated it, because inevitabley I'd have a guest who didn't pay attention to the bubble, and wanted to order the item prior to May 1. Big hassle.

No, she's talking before that...when we'd have Mid season products, and we would just have an insert that we could print off for the catalogs. A B&W insert.

For those who have gotten the inserts....how and where are you attaching them?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
For those who have gotten the inserts....how and where are you attaching them?

I'm putting it inside the front cover. The top of the sheet sticks out and says "Introducing...". You could also put it in the pages which show the outdoor products.

Thanks Beth! Are you securing it with anything? I just wonder if the insert will get lost along the way. I haven't ordered the inserts yet, so not sure what size they are.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Thanks Beth! Are you securing it with anything? I just wonder if the insert will get lost along the way. I haven't ordered the inserts yet, so not sure what size they are.

I am not securing them but they are the full size of the catalog and a little longer. I suppose some may get lost along the way. I also put a sticker on the outside products page showing a pic of the Cool & Serve with the item # and price so it's in the book - just small and without description.

BethCooks4U said:
I am not securing them but they are the full size of the catalog and a little longer. I suppose some may get lost along the way. I also put a sticker on the outside products page showing a pic of the Cool & Serve with the item # and price so it's in the book - just small and without description.

Is this a sticker you made yourself? What size is it?

Again, thanks Beth! Appreciate the info. I imagine you made the stickers, and think it's a great idea!

If only I could be tech savvy and creative! lol

The sticker was made by another director. I'll attach it. Print them on address labels (30 to a page).

Attachments

• Cool & Serve Sticker.doc
    351.5 KB · Views: 473
You Rock Beth! They're awesome, and I love that they fit on a reg address label. Thanks for sharing!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
You Rock Beth! They're awesome, and I love that they fit on a reg address label. Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome. As I said, I didn't create them and I'm not sure she would want me to put her name up here but she did share them with my upline who shared them with me and others.

I put them on the catalogs I'm using in May too and added "coming soon" to those. That way those that keep/share the catalog will at least have the pic on the catalog.

BethCooks4U said:
You're welcome. As I said, I didn't create them and I'm not sure she would want me to put her name up here but she did share them with my upline who shared them with me and others.

I put them on the catalogs I'm using in May too and added "coming soon" to those. That way those that keep/share the catalog will at least have the pic on the catalog.

LOL - they're being shared alot, because my upline shared them with all of her big cluster too...and I'm pretty sure we don't have the same upline, Beth. :D

Well guess what?My catalogs arrived late this morning as I was leaving for work.The inserts were not in there.And ... the catalogs took up almost the entire box! Which makes me wonder ....Since less than 2 days were between the date the first box came and the arrival of the second one .... could these 2 boxes been separated at shipment? In other words, could my Tuesday night phone call result in yet MORE catalogs being shipped my way?If so ... they will probably tell me to keep them, in which case I'll be selling them to my clustermates!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Well guess what?

My catalogs arrived late this morning as I was leaving for work.

The inserts were not in there.

And ... the catalogs took up almost the entire box! Which makes me wonder ....

Since less than 2 days were between the date the first box came and the arrival of the second one .... could these 2 boxes been separated at shipment? In other words, could my Tuesday night phone call result in yet MORE catalogs being shipped my way?

If so ... they will probably tell me to keep them, in which case I'll be selling them to my clustermates!

Could you call and let them know? Maybe they'll be able to adjust and not send them out if that is the case.

I won't be home until tonight (it arrived as I was leaving) but I'm going to scour the box and see if there is anything on there that indicates the order number, adjustment number or that either box was "1 of 2." I'll also check cc for the shipping info.

<h2>What is the issue with ordering catalogs from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The issue is that the company is releasing new catalogs on May 17, making any previous catalogs obsolete and potentially causing unnecessary expenses for consultants who have already ordered them.</p><h2>Why did the person in this statement order 100 catalogs?</h2><p>They ordered 100 catalogs to save money, as ordering smaller quantities (such as 25 at a time) can be more expensive in the long run.</p><h2>What was their plan for the extra catalogs?</h2><p>The person planned to sell the extra catalogs to their "clutermates" (likely referring to other consultants in their cluster or team) if they didn't end up needing all 100 themselves.</p><h2>What changed their mind about ordering a larger quantity of catalogs?</h2><p>The person read the May CN (likely referring to the Pampered Chef Consultant News) and discovered that new catalogs will be released on May 17. This means that their current catalogs will soon be outdated and they will need to order new product inserts to update them.</p><h2>What is the warning being shared in this statement?</h2><p>The warning is to not order too many catalogs from Pampered Chef, as the company will be releasing new catalogs soon and any previous catalogs will become obsolete. This could result in additional expenses for consultants who have already ordered them.</p>

What is the issue with ordering catalogs from Pampered Chef?

The issue is that the company is releasing new catalogs on May 17, making any previous catalogs obsolete and potentially causing unnecessary expenses for consultants who have already ordered them.

Why did the person in this statement order 100 catalogs?

They ordered 100 catalogs to save money, as ordering smaller quantities (such as 25 at a time) can be more expensive in the long run.

What was their plan for the extra catalogs?

The person planned to sell the extra catalogs to their "clutermates" (likely referring to other consultants in their cluster or team) if they didn't end up needing all 100 themselves.

What changed their mind about ordering a larger quantity of catalogs?

The person read the May CN (likely referring to the Pampered Chef Consultant News) and discovered that new catalogs will be released on May 17. This means that their current catalogs will soon be outdated and they will need to order new product inserts to update them.

What is the warning being shared in this statement?

The warning is to not order too many catalogs from Pampered Chef, as the company will be releasing new catalogs soon and any previous catalogs will become obsolete. This could result in additional expenses for consultants who have already ordered them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pamperedchef.jinni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl