• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Order- How Long Does It Take??

In summary, the conversation is about a customer's disappointment with the long shipping time and slow-drying ink for their personalized order from Merrill. They suggest using stickers instead and recommend using stamps from vistaprint.com for business cards and flyers.
maldvs
I placed an order with Merrill on Feb 29th. Their confirmation email didn't have order tracking info or anything. How long does it normally take? I just got a huge box of S/S 2012 catalogs that I was hoping to use my new stamp with... :confused:

My order took FOREVER! Like 3 weeks it seems. I ordered a stamper, too and I'm so disappointed in how long it takes for the ink to dry. I swear it was HOURS before I could touch the ink before it wouldn't smudge at all! :mad:

I think personalized orders take longer. You can try to call their customer service and ask.

Brenda.the.chef said:
I ordered a stamper, too and I'm so disappointed in how long it takes for the ink to dry. I swear it was HOURS before I could touch the ink before it wouldn't smudge at all! :mad:

Boo. I definitely don't like to hear THAT! I can just picture myself with catalogs spread out across the living room. The husband will love it... oy!

wadesgirl said:
I think personalized orders take longer. You can try to call their customer service and ask.

Thank you!

Brenda.the.chef said:
My order took FOREVER! Like 3 weeks it seems. I ordered a stamper, too and I'm so disappointed in how long it takes for the ink to dry. I swear it was HOURS before I could touch the ink before it wouldn't smudge at all! :mad:

Yes! They take forever to dry. I would lay them all out slightly overlapping and stamp and pray a cat didn't walk over them!

I finally stopped using the stamper on the catalogs and just used stickers. The stamp is GREAT for the 2 or 3 part receipts, though. The ink absorbs into those in no time.

I wouldn't say it takes hours to dry but maybe 30-45 minutes. I wipe down the kitchen island and go to work. Get them done all at once!

Thanks for the tips!!

I went and watched a Lifetime movie after stamping my catalogs and if I touched the ink with any sort of pressure, it still smudged. That, to me, is ridiculous.

It's better and cheaper if you get stamps from vistaprint.com. I get all my business cards, flyers and so forth.

1. How long does the Merrill Order process take?

The length of time it takes for a Merrill Order to be processed can vary depending on a few factors. On average, it can take anywhere from 3-5 business days for the order to be completed. However, this timeline can be affected by the complexity of the order, availability of the requested assets, and any potential delays from third-party entities involved in the process.

2. Will I receive updates on the status of my Merrill Order?

Yes, you will receive updates throughout the process of your Merrill Order. You will receive an initial confirmation once your order has been received and then subsequent updates as your order is being processed. You can also track the progress of your order through your Merrill account.

3. How will I receive my Merrill Order once it is completed?

Once your Merrill Order has been completed, you will receive notification that your assets are available for pick-up or delivery. You can choose to have your assets delivered to your address on file or you can pick them up from a designated Merrill location.

4. Can I cancel or modify my Merrill Order once it has been submitted?

Once a Merrill Order has been submitted, it cannot be modified or cancelled. If you have made a mistake in your order, you will need to contact Merrill customer service for assistance.

5. Are there any fees associated with the Merrill Order process?

Yes, there may be fees associated with certain types of Merrill Orders. These fees can include transaction fees, delivery fees, and storage fees. The exact fees will depend on the type and size of your order. You can review the fee schedule on the Merrill website or contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampermeplease
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jmioni