• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall/Winter Catalog Release Date: Ordering Tips

In summary, Beth says that the catalogs will be available starting on September 1st, and that paperwork will be available starting on August 15th. She also says that the old pampered partner sales receipts will still be usable until they run out.
DMB75
I know this questions might be a little early but when does the new fall/winter catalogs come out? I'm ordering some catalogs and I want to make sure I don't order too many.

Thanks,
Donna

We start using the fall/winter catalog on September first. We can order them starting at the end of July (so we can get them to September hosts) but we cannot submit shows from them until September.

Thank you Beth! I go on Vacation for three weeks in July, so I think I'll wait and just order some at the end of July. I should have enough to get me through Aug.

Donna

I was wondering that exact same thing! We go on leave to the states on August 10th, and I really, really, really want to get the new catalogs to my September hosts before we leave. We don't return to Oki until September 8th, and I have shows starting the 15th!!

You'll get 1 pack of 25 in the changeover box (ships the week after conferences are over). You'll be able to order Fall paperwork soon thereafter. The exact date was in a Weekly Bites (I think the last one from May).

Here is the info from the weekly bytes:

Fall Paperwork Information
It's not too early to begin thinking about the new fall selling season! To help you plan, here are delivery dates for fall paperwork and samples:

* Fall paperwork packages and sample products will ship to arrive to National Executive Directors, Senior Executive Directors and Executive Directors by July 19 and to all other Directors by July 28. Paperwork packages will ship to arrive to Consultants by August 1.

* You can begin ordering fall paperwork on July 24.

* Spring/summer paperwork will be available to order until August 14. Remember to order just enough to last through August.

* Paperwork/supply orders filled on or after August 15 will contain new fall paperwork, which you can begin using Sept. 1.

The following paperwork pieces will be updated for the fall season. Keep this in mind when placing your final spring supply orders:
-Catalog
-Cooking Show Planning Guide
-Fundraiser Flyer
-Gift Certificate order forms
-Itemized Sales Receipt
-Mini Catalog
-Opportunity Brochure
-PamperedPartner® Sales Receipt
-Rewards Booklet
-Show Benefits Flyer
-Show Order Form
- New Consultant Rewards Brochure
-Theme Show Materials:

* Postcard Invitations
* Appetizers Theme Show Recipe Card
* Desserts Theme Show Recipe Card
* Main Dishes Theme Show Recipe Card
* Display Folder
* Training Materials

-Write-in Sales Receipt
-Wedding Shower Planners

Thanks, Beth. I was just too lazy to go get the info myself. :)

Can we still use the old pampered partner sales receipts?

I usually do, until I run out. :)Those don't usually have major changes, just a new release date and maybe a small wording change.

1. What new products are featured in the Fall/Winter Catalog?

The Fall/Winter Catalog features a variety of new products, including our Deluxe Air Fryer, Holiday Tree Platter, and Festive Snowflake Baking Set. You can also find seasonal favorites like our Pumpkin Spice Bread Mix and Spiced Pear Sangria Mix.

2. How can I host a Fall/Winter Catalog party?

Hosting a Fall/Winter Catalog party is easy and fun! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

3. Are there any special promotions or deals in the Fall/Winter Catalog?

Yes, there are several promotions and deals featured in the Fall/Winter Catalog. Some examples include discounted bundles, free products with purchase, and limited-time offers. Be sure to check the catalog for all the current promotions.

4. Can I still order products from the Fall/Winter Catalog after the season is over?

Yes, you can still order products from the Fall/Winter Catalog even after the season has ended. However, keep in mind that some seasonal items may no longer be available. It's always best to place your order early to ensure you get the products you want.

5. Are there any recipes included in the Fall/Winter Catalog?

Yes, the Fall/Winter Catalog features a variety of delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. From cozy casseroles to festive desserts, there is something for everyone. You can also find more recipes on our website and in our online community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmytees
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • emo812