• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Going to Be a Winter 2008 Catalog??

In summary, the Autumn/Winter 2008 catalog is going to be released in November, with some changes to the cover and some new products inside. Customers should be prepared for a new booklet available in October.
emo812
I'm a new consultant and I was wondering if there is a Winter 2008 catalog that is going to be coming out. I'm running low on the Fall ones and didn't want to order too many if a new catalog was going to be coming out.

They might be putting a new cover on the F/W one at some point, but the ones we have now are good til end of February.

If they do, it'll probably be like the spring summer ones and just change the cover up bit. Doublt there will be any new products in it for winter if they do it.

Okay sounds good!! Thanks for answering so quickly!!

I'm predicting an early Nov cover change, and unless the fates deceive me, I'm going for a festive "holiday" cover. Any other guesses?

Yes, but not sure when it comes out. If you notice the catalogs now just say Fall 2008. I was not happy about this in case I have them left over this winter! Customers will thing they are out of date.

The new one will be out November 1. The differences between the fall and winter books are the cover and some of the pictures and recipes inside. Prices and products will stay the same - they'll probably have the spreaders removed though.

We also will get a holiday booklet (like the new product booklet) available October 1.

The only customers who usually notice the change are hosts who got the fall cover in their packets. I just explain the differences and tell them to go through both books because they now have extra free recipes. It's never a problem.

I didn't know they put out a Winter 08 catalog. I ordered enough Fall/Winter 08 to get me through the rest of the year.

spoons4life said:
I didn't know they put out a Winter 08 catalog. I ordered enough Fall/Winter 08 to get me through the rest of the year.

As stated above, you can use them until the end of the season Fall/winter! ;) And mine will last until the new Spring Catty comes out!

Last edited:
spoons4life said:

No worries! I have plenty to last through till the Spring cattys come out, too!

1. Is there going to be a Winter 2008 catalog?

Yes, there will be a Winter 2008 catalog for Pampered Chef. It will be released in October 2008 and will feature new and seasonal products for the winter season.

2. When will the Winter 2008 catalog be available?

The Winter 2008 catalog will be available in October 2008. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. What products can we expect to see in the Winter 2008 catalog?

The Winter 2008 catalog will feature a variety of new and seasonal products for cooking, baking, and entertaining. Some examples include holiday-themed bakeware, new kitchen gadgets, and festive serving dishes.

4. Can I still order from the Fall 2008 catalog after the Winter 2008 catalog is released?

Yes, you can still order from the Fall 2008 catalog after the Winter 2008 catalog is released. Our catalogs are available for a limited time, so be sure to place your order before the catalog expires.

5. Can I receive a copy of the Winter 2008 catalog in the mail?

Yes, you can request to receive a copy of the Winter 2008 catalog in the mail. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or sign up for our mailing list on our website to receive future catalogs and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmytees
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • carolinakitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • LilBit'sMomma