• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Fall/Winter Catalog Release Date | Don't Miss Out!

In summary, new catalogs come out for fall/winter in September. You can order them sooner if you are still active. You get charged a small fee to cover the shipping that gets deducted from your next commission check. Becoming active again can include submitting $150 in commissionable sales.
luvmytees
when do new catalogs come out for fall/winter?

For orders? Sept 1st.We will of course be able to order them sooner. ;)

Sheila said:
For orders? Sept 1st.

We will of course be able to order them sooner. ;)

thanks, I havent been around long enough to know this yet;) wanted to check before I ordered more spring/summer

luvmytees said:
thanks, I havent been around long enough to know this yet;) wanted to check before I ordered more spring/summer

You can get all the dates for the new paperwork in the July Consultant News on Consultant's Corner.

another q about the fall paperwork? I should get the paperwork pack next month correct since I was active this month?

I'm confused by people talking about a "changeover" kit? What is that? How is the best way to order new products/paperwork? I'm new, as you can probably tell, haha!

Mommy2amo said:
I'm confused by people talking about a "changeover" kit? What is that? How is the best way to order new products/paperwork? I'm new, as you can probably tell, haha!

Before the new selling seasons begin, we get sent a box that has a pack of new catalogs, a copy of the new Season's Best, a list that tells us what new products we can buy in what groupings (at our 50% discount), a "Show & Sell" CD and DVD (usually, anyway...). There might be more, just can't think straight right now. We get charged a small fee to cover the shipping that gets deducted from our next commission check.

I can't remember the rule off the top of my head as to who gets it. Whether you have to be active the month prior to their sending it or something. If someone has been inactive for a few months, I think they send it to them as soon as they become active again (submit $150 in commissionable sales).

1. What new products are featured in the Fall/Winter Catalog?

The Fall/Winter Catalog features a variety of new products including our Deluxe Air Fryer, Deluxe Quick Cooker, and our limited edition seasonal items such as our Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix and Harvest Blessings Towel Set.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Fall/Winter Catalog?

Yes! Our Fall/Winter Catalog includes exclusive deals such as 20% off select cookware sets and free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check out our monthly specials for even more savings.

3. Can I find holiday-themed items in the Fall/Winter Catalog?

Absolutely! The Fall/Winter Catalog includes a variety of festive items perfect for holiday entertaining and gift-giving. From our snowflake-shaped stoneware to our holiday-themed kitchen tools, we have everything you need to celebrate the season.

4. Are there any gluten-free or allergen-friendly options in the Fall/Winter Catalog?

Yes, we offer a selection of gluten-free and allergen-friendly products in our Fall/Winter Catalog. Look for the "GF" or "AF" symbols next to the product descriptions to easily identify these options.

5. Can I host a party and earn free products from the Fall/Winter Catalog?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products from the Fall/Winter Catalog. Our consultants will work with you to customize your party and help you earn rewards. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandy412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • carolinakitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NinaPChef