• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reuse Fall/Winter Catalogs: Creative Solutions for Unwanted Waste

In summary, the "Reuse Fall/Winter Catalogs" guide offers a variety of creative solutions for repurposing old catalogs, such as using them for gift wrapping, DIY home decor, and paper crafts. While recycling is always an option, the guide provides alternatives to give the catalogs new life before recycling. The ideas in the guide are suitable for all ages and can be enjoyed as a fun activity for families. Some projects may require additional materials, but many can be done using just the catalog itself, making it budget-friendly and convenient. And lastly, reusing old catalogs does not mean sacrificing the ability to purchase current products from the Fall/Winter Catalog.
mandy412
So I have a ton of fall/winter catalogs leftover and it feels so wasteful to just pitch them. Does anyone still try to use them for people that don't care about the latest and greatest?

save them to hand out and booths or fairs!

That's what I wanted to do but I didn't know if it would be appropriate. It just kills me to toss those catties considering how expensive they are. I'm doing quite a few mall shows and other things coming up so I will use it for the tirekickers.

Usually they're happy just to receive the catalog...I don't even mention that it's an old one! I've give ones out that are sometimes an entire year old!!!

:thumbup::thumbup:Just remember that the stoneware prices have changed. I made a label that I put on mine saying to check the date. If this is an outdated catalog they should browse and contact me for a current version.

Leave them everywhere......put that marketing to use!

put a sticker on it saying "contact me for the newest catalog!" that way you'll draw in more people who are really interested because they'll want to see the new products.

SueAdx said:
:thumbup::thumbup:Just remember that the stoneware prices have changed. I made a label that I put on mine saying to check the date. If this is an outdated catalog they should browse and contact me for a current version.

Leave them everywhere......put that marketing to use!

I didn't even think about the pricing...that's a great tip!

1. What creative solutions are included in the "Reuse Fall/Winter Catalogs" guide?

The guide features a variety of ways to repurpose and reuse old catalogs, such as using them for gift wrapping, creating DIY home decor, and making paper crafts.

2. Can I recycle my old Pampered Chef catalogs instead of reusing them?

While recycling is always a great option, this guide offers alternative ways to give your old catalogs new life before recycling them. This helps to reduce waste and can also be a fun and creative activity.

3. Are the ideas in the guide suitable for all ages?

Yes, the guide includes ideas that can be enjoyed by all ages, making it a great activity for families to do together. Younger children may need supervision for some of the crafts, but there are also simpler ideas that they can participate in.

4. Will I need any additional materials to create the projects in the guide?

While some projects may require basic crafting supplies like scissors, glue, and markers, many of the ideas in the guide can be done using just the catalog itself. This makes it a budget-friendly and convenient option for those looking to reduce waste.

5. Can I still purchase current products from the Fall/Winter Catalog if I reuse my old one?

Yes, absolutely! The guide is simply a suggestion for creative ways to reuse old catalogs, but you can still order products from the current catalog as usual. Reducing waste and being environmentally friendly does not mean sacrificing your ability to shop for your favorite Pampered Chef items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Shari
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaneBlair
  • pczd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • redd3708